8 weeks and NOT sick

Momof2onetube

Momma of 2 each <3
Reaction score
So as the title says, just wondering if anyone is around 8 weeks and NOT sick? We saw baby at 7+4 so all is well. But with my previous pregnancies, I was quite sick by 8 weeks so I can’t help but feel uneasy. I have bouts of nausea but not much to talk about. Am I just super lucky this time?? :wacko: going for another scan in a couple of weeks, but I’m just a ball of nerves atm. Thank you :flower:

I didnt have any nausea until around 9-10 weeks now is really bad. I was worry just like you. Now I wish I would have enjoy the time without sickness lol

I am following this thread as I am 7wk and nothing, just feel a bit yucky, so will be interesting to see what others say.
With my last I was very nauseous by week 6 cc

Ps not sure if there is anything in it, but my friends I have spoken to about it, that have said they didn't have morning sickness ALL ended up having boys. Coincidence or what?!

Don't worry! I didn't get sick ... never even a hint of nausea. It's totally normal either way, and they say every pregnancy is different :)

I wasn’t nauseous at all with my second child and everything was fine. I had a very easy first trimester that time. My first and third however, very nauseous! Every pregnancy is different. No nausea can be perfectly normal

I had no sickness with this pregnancy at all. Nausea every now and then but nothing other than that. Even to this day (23+4) I’ve not had any but my new found heartburn is making up for lack of it :rofl:

Just enjoy the sick free days!

My first i was 7 weeks 2nd 5 weeks 3rd 8 weeks & 4th 7 weeks. Totally varies & so does how sick i get aswell xx

I didn't get it until 9 weeks with my first and not at all with my second - completely normal. :)

My nausea started later in my 2nd pregnancy. I think it wasn't consistent till later this time, too.

With my first 2 DDs i didnt get any morning sickness, with this LO have only had a few episodes of nausea in the evening. I know its hard not to look into it, but its completely normal either with sickness or without!

With my last pregnancy I didn't have any morning sickness at all. With my first two pregnancies - I was super sick and needed hospitalized. I would say you just got lucky this time Mama!

Enjoy your upcoming scan and congratulations!! :happydance:

Last edited:
I didn't have any nausea with any of my pregnancies, apart from being sick the once with my last. I wouldn't worry too much. Xx

Thank you for all of your replies! I just wanted to update that I just found baby with my doppler, I can rest easy now :D nothing beats that sound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->