8 weeks less symptoms

tootyfruity

Reaction score
I have been feeling quite ill especially last week, feeling really sick and sore breasts I was sick 2 days ago, but since yesterday I started telling less sick and breasts hardly hurt, I'm worried something is wrong, any experience anyone?

Same with me. I had terrible nausea weeks 5 & 6, extreme exhaustion most of week 7 with terrible food aversions since week 5. I'm 8 weeks tomorrow & so far today I feel completely fine, with the exception of sore boobs & really hungry. I keep thinking something must be wrong. Maybe we are one of the lucky ones? A friend of mine has had 4 children & was never sick during any of her pregnancies so I'm hopeful.

I will be 8 weeks tomorrow too! I have had really similar symptoms to you, I hope everything is ok with our little beans x

Yes, actually I have had a reduction in symptoms from week six to eight. I have a scan tomorrow so I hope to find all is well.

I'm the same way. I was really nauseous late in week 6 and I feel nothing but sleepy and hungry now.

Today I feel more sick and more tender boobs, that makes me feel better! Surely things are changing all the time so we are bound to feel slightly different.

With my daughter I had little to no symptoms, except sore bbs and tiredness. I remember distinctly at 8 weeks it completely stopped. I cried and cried that something was wrong.

It is apparently common. She was just fine and I'm sure you ladies are too!

With this one I have been nauseous and crazy food aversions....hoping it goes away next week :thumbup:

Hi I'm just over 8 weeks, my symptoms have been coming and going this week too. I have been nauseous and had little appetite since about week 4 but this week I seem to have a good day where I want to eat loads and then the next day where I feel really nauseous again. And since I bought supportive non under wired bras I've had virtually no breast pain. I think unless I have a specific reason like abdominal pain or bleeding (which thank God I have had neither so far) I'm just trying not to be concerned and go with the flow of my symptoms!
Hope everything is good for you though xx

Update for you, I am 8+3 with almost no symptoms (bigger boobs and areolas, that's about it) but scan today looked great! Hope you are all well too!

I'm 8 weeks today. I woke up feeling okay, but tired. I ate a bagel for breakfast (still having food aversions) and felt pretty good afterwards. At 9:30am, hunger hit hard. I was soooo hungry. Thankfully I went to the grocery store yesterday and bought healthy snacks. I ate all I brought to work (fruit, yogurt, & cheese) and was still hungry. By lunch I was starving but nothing was appealing. I ended up having a bowl of cereal & now I feel like I want to throw up & I have that horrible metallic taste in my mouth! I'm light headed again, too. This up and down is crazy! I'm glad I have symptoms, but sometimes I wish I was one of the lucky ones that never gets them, but then I'd worry that something is wrong! Can't win! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->