8 weeks question

Hoping4peanut

Reaction score
I hit my 8 week mark today or tomorrow. I am a little more tired than normal, and a little gassy, and a little breast tenderness.

But does anyone worry at all that they don't feel pregnant? I am not really sick like other people. My mom was really sick her whole 1st tri.

We saw heartbeat at 7 weeks but it just worries me that I don't really have symptoms.

Anyone else?

It's a great sign you have seen the heartbeat, some ladies are just really lucky and don't get sick (unfortunately I am not one of them :haha:)

I wouldn't worry hun i had morning sickness from 5-6 weeks with my last 3 pregnancies, but this one iv had no morning sickness whatsoever, every pregnancy is different dont worry :) xxx

I'm 7 weeks along and no morning sickness for me either! (Knock on wood!):thumbup:

Should never compare symptoms should never use symptoms or lack of for a good or bad sign! Count yourself lucky your not throwing up or feeling sick!

It's so difficult not to worry, isn't it? My nausea has eased off in the past few days and although I don't want to feel nauseated, in a way it was reassuring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->