8 weeks, Sickness Ikk

timelordess

Pregnant 1st trimester
Reaction score

Ok, so I'm between 8 and 9 weeks. This is my 2nd succesful pregnancy, and I've never had morning sickness (I have a boy and a girl). I've tried ginger biscuits, ginger tea....all of those things. I've been to holland and barret and had thier remedies, and as yet, nothing is getting rid of this nausea. I've been sick, and the thing is (and this will probably be an overshare), I'm not being sick like normal. There's no warning with this, I just am sick. Simple as ! Anyone got any idea's? I'm starting to show the water, so I guess it won't be long till I get a bump aswell, but seeing as I'm a plus size, there won't be any photo's of bump posted lol.

(Oh and where do you put the html code for the tracker to show?)

:hi: i had terrible morning sickness with both of my girls! its horrible! i tried everything too, nothing worked though! the only thing i found that worked was a sweet cup of tea! try it hope it works for you!! nothing worse than morning sickness!! xx

You poor thing! I feel terrible - mainly at night (I call mine evening sickness!) Fortunatley I have not been sick, although I have 'gipped' a few times!! I'm munching on the arrowroot plain biscuits when I feel sick, they seem to help a little or I just have a nap!!

A sweet cup of tea works for me too :) Good luck hun :)

I know they say ginger is good, but I found ginger actually made my nausea worse! The only thing that worked for me for a while was plain saltine crackers. And more recently, a tall glass of milk or an orange or tangerine help settle my stomach.

I know exactly how you feel. I have tried everything including the travel sickness bands. The ginger tea didn't work at 1st but i stuck with it and i have to admit i do feel a bit better.Hope you find something that works for you.

I had sickness from 7 weeks until i was around 14 maybe slightly later and found preggie pops helped so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->