8 weeks tomorrow but dont really feel much!?

MiasMum

Reaction score
Im sure I was ill when I had my daughter but cant really remember if it was this soon.
I have occasional sore boobs - mainly at night. Sometimes I feel sick but not actually been sick. I am tired but im always tired so cant really count that.
I had a scan at 6+5 and everything was ok with heartbeat seen but lack of symptoms is worrying me x

Hi there,

This is my second pregnancy with no symptoms. With my son I didn't realy feel any symptoms (no tireness, nausea, sore breasts) until I felt him kick at around 19 weeks. I did go off meat with him and I loved eating lemons, but those were some of the only indicators that I was pregnant.

This time around I am more tired and I've had quite a few more food aversions, but no real nausea. I had some queasiness when I was busy with work, but since being on holiday that has passsed. I don't really feel too different to how I did before I was pregnant and I'm 8 weeks today. I also had a scan a week ago and they saw a healthy strong heartbeat, so hopefully everything is okay in there. I worried myself a bit because I've had a dreadul cold (and now sinusitus), which has resulted in my coughing heavily all the time. I worried that because my queasiness went away, I could have disloged the baby somehow, but I'm trying to keep those worries under wraps and remind myself that I've had no pain or bleeding, so everything is most likely fine!

Good luck, I'm sure everything is fine.

x

I never really felt anything except hunger... Well until the past week when I've fainted a few times! Lots of women have no symptoms and have beautiful babies!

I have sore BBs but that's about it. Occasional nausea that goes away with a cracker. I have been tired, but I am anemic so I'm always tired. It is scary not having symptoms but I'm sure everything is ok. We are just lucky maybe? :)

Thankyou. I guess im just so worried as ive waited so long. The doctor told me ... you can always tell a mother of an ivf baby!

Im still so worried. I know things are probably fine but im really scared!

Don't be scared sweetie, I had next to no symptoms until 9-10 weeks and then it hit me like a train and I was in bed for a week, then it started to calm down again. Your hormones are doing what they need to do for your body to support this baby, every pregnancy is different so just enjoy feeling good while you do because you may well have stages where you don't feel so great hehe.
:hugs:

Thankyou. Its just so hard not to worry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"