8 weeks woke up spotting

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Wytrease, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Wytrease

Wytrease Well-Known Member

Hi ladies I am aupposed to be 8 weeks today. I had a scan on Wednesday which they measured me a day behind and Baby had a strong heartbeat of 171 beats per minute. So I guess I am really 7weeks 6 days. Is it normal to spot at this point. I am not having cramps other than the normal cramps during pregnancy. If you have any stories please let me know so I can ease my mind please. Thank you all

Attached Files:

2. Haylee.

Haylee. Day dreamer

Hi, I've never experienced spotting in pregnancy but I didn't want to read and run. Could you give your doctor a call or the hospital and ask what they think? Im hoping because your not having cramps it's nothing bad. I'm sorry I can't be of much help to you :( good luck and I hope it's all okay. Xx

3. Melydu

Melydu Well-Known Member

at my 8 week mark I had to go to the ER cuz I had, well it was a litlle more than spotting, lasted a few hours. Got an ultrasound and bloodwork. Obviously, everything was fine and they never figured out what caused the bleeding

4. Wytrease

Wytrease Well-Known Member

Thank you ladies. My doctor said some spotting is normal but it still had me a bit worried. It's only when I wipe (sorry if tmi)