Im suprised Jason Lee's child Pilot Inspector wasnt higher up the list, that one cracks me up every time :)

The one that really gets me is Moxie Crimefighter... i mean wtf? Some of them really aren't too bad - Coco and Maddox, but some of them are shocking! What is going through the minds of those people when they pick those names!

That's really really insane! I can't believe that Frank Zappa with Dweezil didn't come in the list... that's pretty bad!

Fifi Trixibelle
.. sounds like a prissy dog!

moon unit :rofl:

I always have liked coco... coco chanel!!! duuuh!!!!! Its such a cute name.

did y'all read the comments at the bottom. There were some pretty funny non-celebrity ones there too.

I rly like Coco. Would have been a contender for me f my OHs surname wasn't Barr. Coco Barr :rofl:

Oh My GOD! I can't believe they seriously named there kids this!!! I mean Im all for unusual names and names like Coco and Maddox I suppose they can get away with it but Ka el? Destry? Kyd? Sage? Ocean? Apple?

What is wrong with these people lol

i kept giggling at tu morrow .

p.s = My cousin who is due in January , Is calling her daughter phoebe wich is lovely , But then she said ohhh i picked it so i can call her fifi all the time and buy her fifi toys whatttttttttttt .

sheesh some corkers there!!! *says me the person who if she was famous would have a son whos name is worthy of that list...*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->