lol my little chap is alot younger but he has an obsession with teeth! when anyone smiles he points tot hem and laughs and if he cant see them opens your mouth lol and hes obsession for wheels drives me mad lol

This is mnore of a phase I think but Olivia is obsessed with cleaning. :doh:

Today when I was dusting I had to give her a duster too so that she could go round dusting her toys and the Christmas tree. Don't know what it is about it.
She makes a big thing of putting her toys back in her toy box some times, as if she's rearraning them, she pulls them all out and carefully selects what to put in first until she has put all the toys back in the box

I bet she wont be so neat in a few tears time when im constantly tidying her room.

Oliver isn't old enough yet to have any wierd obsessions.
But my nephew, when he was about 3, had a thing about licking the swimming baths floor :sick: When we walked him to the pool side, he would suddenly stop and lick the floor. When he was in the pool, he would make a sudden bid for freedom and lick the side. He was so fast that we didn't always get chance to stop him! Gross!!!

rhys hates his hands being dirty!

he totally freaks out if he gets food/ any dirt on them

i tried to do finger painting once... never again!!

rhys also likes everything to be neat and tidy, he puts away his toys all the time

Remote controls... Josh see a remote control and he goes crazy ! He'll do everything to get that remote control!!!! If you take it away from him he'll throw a tantrum :lol:

Keira's been obsessed with remotes and cell phones since she was 4 months old. She owes me a cell phone, since she slobbered all over the earpiece and now its shot..

My son is the darn remote control I dont know what he has with it but like missjess said he will pull fits if you take it away lol

Remote controls... Josh see a remote control and he goes crazy ! He'll do everything to get that remote control!!!! If you take it away from him he'll throw a tantrum :lol:

charlies is remotes too and the hoover

charlies is remotes too and the hoover

I forgot the hoover ... Josh is in love with the hoover, he tries to grab it every time it's out and will squeal etc. :lol:

Keira's been obsessed with remotes and cell phones since she was 4 months old.

Hannah is exactly the same. She is getting her own phone for xmas in the hope that she'll leave ours alone but I'm not getting my hopes up too much, LOL!

liam crys for the sponge in the bath and throws a tantrum if you take it away. He also plays with his ear till he falls asleep x

Charlotte has an obssession with hats. She has to wear a hat most days and all the time (indoors and out). She looks a bit of a plank going out with her winter coat and a sun hat on. :rofl:

She also has a thing for a particular stripey jumper which happens to be purple. Purple is her favourite colour and she'd wear it all the time if she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->