Aww poor little chicken:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

We all got it a few weeks ago....Toby's 1st Birthday week:cry:. We were all so sick, dizzy etc, it was just awful and poor Toby was ill for 9days and skin and bone by the end. i worried he'd never get well again:cry:. Luckily he's back to his cheeky self again but his 1st birthday pics aren't what I'd imagined:dohh:. he's asleep or crying on most of them....poor bugger.

Hope your Daisy gets better soon:hug:

well she seemed to be a bit better yesterday (sunday) stopped being sick, had a bit of colour in her cheeks and was playing a little but she woke up at 11 lastnight with a raging temp and then it started coming out the other end!

shes been awake alllllllllll night, weve had an hours sleep at the most, shes exhausted today and just gone to sleep so think we are gona go to bed for an hour.

another thing shes really smelly, shes not dirty, had a bath lastnight and shes got a clean bum an all that, she just stinks!

hope shes feelin better soon tho the poor little thing. x

I had it but my baby surprisingly did not get it. Here in Canada my doctor recommend this oral vaccine and I am sure thats what did it. It is dangerous to baby because they can get dehydrated very quickly.

I had it (well am still recovering from it) mum and my little brother has it! its horrible! hope daisy feels better soon x

im dreading this i had it last year and was really really sick

I havn't had it yet *touchwood* i don't get it, i usually get this sort of thing everyyear!!

Sorry to hear about your poor daisy :( hope shes recovered soonx

I had it..and mine was really awful but i think the pregnancy makes it worse..mine lasted two weeks :( x

I hope she feels better soon hun **Hugs** .
We are a household of 4 and it hit our family like a tonne of Bricks last week .

And i hurt my bump sooo much wretching while been sick , But thank the lord it passed soooooo quickly .
Layla had it 2 days the Finnley had it 24 hours i had it for a day and my Oh had it for 1 night only !.

I really hope it passes quick so you enjoy a fun xmas . xx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->