???

M

mummyjadey

hey summer is fine breathing normaly in the day but at night she wakes me up twice for two bottles normaly its none or just one bottle , shes waking me up because she cant breathe thru her nose because its bugged up and itry giv her a dummy and cries coz she cant breathe thru her nose so she stays up after that what do i i tried them stupid drop things and it never works i dont get how it only happens at night

She has a lil cold?

I always clear Caitlins nose out gentely with a cotton ball since they can't blow but if its bunging up with no reason I'd see quack? Could also try those plug in vapour things for babies room and a little of that snuffle stuff like vicks on her chest at night?

hey shes just got over a cold but there is nothing there to clear out her nose in the night but yer i do ave a vapour plug in wich i forgot i had il try the chest thing as well thanks x

try clearing her nose gentley with a little ear bud too it may tickle but hehe :D

when jack is blocked like this i get some cooled boiled water with a bit of tissue roll the tissue dip it in the water then drip a couple of drops into each nostril & he usually sneezes it all out i checked with hv if i can do this & she said its fine as i did this with all my kids & jack is my 4th . violet xx

I use a vics humidifier and a crib wedge that elevates her head. Plus what the other ladies suggested.

Oh my God. I was just going to come on here and post this too!! I have tried everything.... vaporiser plug ins, central heating on / off, windows open / closed, saline drops, karvol, snuffle babe, nasal aspirator, wedge in bed. This has been going on for about 3-4 weeks now. He's absolutely fine all day until about 2.30am when he just wakes up bunged up. It's doing my bloody head in. I know he wants to sleep through but the poor sod can't. Told GP and HV and they all just say the same.... it's the time of year.... PAH!! If you find out how to help your LO please PM me!!!!!!!! xxxx

lol i will do alio, and its not snoty thoe but how do you wedge the matress up what with an wouldnt she just slip down?

Do you have a babies r us? I bought an actual wedge that they sleep on from about their waist up, I just roll up 2 receiving blankets and stuff them on each side of her so she doesnt roll down into her blankets cause im paranoid lol. But since they are on it from waist up then they dont slide down it.

Do you have a babies r us? I bought an actual wedge that they sleep on from about their waist up, I just roll up 2 receiving blankets and stuff them on each side of her so she doesnt roll down into her blankets cause im paranoid lol. But since they are on it from waist up then they dont slide down it.

yeh i have a babies r us how much are they ive never heard of them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->