October Pumpkins *testing thread*

Hi @MrsA3000 yes! Lots of experience with trigger here!! 6 failed IUIs this year and one successful IVF transfer! You should be able to test at 10 days past the trigger, even if you have a faint positive, whether it gets fainter or darker tomorrow will tell you pretty definitively where you're at! The trigger never really made me nauseous, I've only ever really been nauseous from an actual pregnancy. So all my fingers are crossed for you! Sending you so much baby dust!

Hi @MrsA3000 yes! Lots of experience with trigger here!! 6 failed IUIs this year and one successful IVF transfer! You should be able to test at 10 days past the trigger, even if you have a faint positive, whether it gets fainter or darker tomorrow will tell you pretty definitively where you're at! The trigger never really made me nauseous, I've only ever really been nauseous from an actual pregnancy. So all my fingers are crossed for you! Sending you so much baby dust!
Yeah I'm starting to feel like maybe its not pregnancy symptoms. Before when ive been on the pill, when i would have my sugar pill week i had horrible "withdrawals" from the hormones that triggered IBS/nausea. So now im thinking its probably just the trigger shot leaving my system because its starting to feel like that :(

My gut is sensitive. Im being silly.

@MrsKatie yay!!! ahhh in with another chance before the month ends! You know I had a friend who battled infertility for a couple years. They couldn't afford medical intervention so just kept trying. Well one month she got the flu at her ovulation time, but she didn't want to miss an opportunity so she got "the goods" despite feeling horrid. That was the month she got pregnant! So you never know ;)

MrsA don't worry about symptoms! I had none this time, not until after knowing I was pregnant. They were pretty mild until the day of week 8 (to the day).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->