• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8dpiui - not a single symptom!

Carnie2

Reaction score
Hi ladies, hope you're all doing great! Well I had my trigger shot on cd10 (28th Nov) and had IUI 36 hours later (30th Nov, cd 12). I normally ovulate around cd 10 naturally and have a relatively short cycle (24-26 days). So that puts me at 10 days past the trigger and 8 days past iui.

I would normally be due for AF in about 6 days time, and by now normally my bb's would be super sore. I feel nothing :( No cramping, and definitely no sore bb's. I was on injectables and am now taking Progesterone suppositories (started the day after iui). I don't go in for blood tests until the 14th (my birthday!)....

I have read that the progesterone can mess with your cycle, but have also read that most people get sore bb's from taking it. I guess I'm wondering why I would normally have very sore bb's yet now I'm taking progesterone, I don't?

Do you think I still have a chance? Should I do a hpt before I go for blood work? Thanks ladies, and babydust to you all xxx

I honestly don't know the answer, but wanted to wish you good luck!
I'll find out on my birthday (12-13) if our 5th IUI worked! How amazing would that be?!

Best birthdays ever, thats for sure.
lots of well wishes and baby dust your way!!!

Carnie2-I do think u should test before your bloodwork. A couple of days anyway, just so long as that trigger shot is out of your system. I know it would make a great birthday present, but it will make a great early present as well!! :cake: As for the progesterone, my doc warned me that it could make me feel preggo. What they didn't tell me was that I wouldn't get AF until I wasn't using it anymore. It will likely delay your period. You may already know all of this, sorry to butt in if u do, I just thought you might want to know!

I'll find out on my birthday (12-13) if our 5th IUI worked! How amazing would that be?!

Hi RayeAnne, yep that would be amazing for sure! Wishing you the best of luck! Are you going to test beforehand? If so, when? x

Thanks SeeJay for your message. It's funny, I have heard from many people that it can delay AF, however reading the package instructions last night said that in many cases it can cause AF to come early! Ah guess I have to wait and see..... fingers crossed the witch stays away!

Hi RayeAnne, yep that would be amazing for sure! Wishing you the best of luck! Are you going to test beforehand? If so, when? x

Thanks SeeJay for your message. It's funny, I have heard from many people that it can delay AF, however reading the package instructions last night said that in many cases it can cause AF to come early! Ah guess I have to wait and see..... fingers crossed the witch stays away!

I think I may cave and test tomorrow morning! I'm SO nervous. I've been crampy for the past day and a half, but no AF. I was the same with my DS, so I'm praying it's not AF !! I'll let you know in the morning!! :happydance:

I think I may cave and test tomorrow morning! I'm SO nervous. I've been crampy for the past day and a half, but no AF. I was the same with my DS, so I'm praying it's not AF !! I'll let you know in the morning!! :happydance:

Oh best of luck for the morning! I really hope you get your BFP! Maybe I'll test tomorrow then........ ah don't know if I can?! BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST!!!! x

Any update RayeAnne? I tested this morning 10dpiui and BFN :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->