8DPO & a +OPK test?!

celinac1

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Congrats to those of you who got their BFP!

I am freaking out over here....I am a POAS fanatic and decided to use one of my OPK's that I had left over from this cycle (i am 8dpo today). And it was a clear positive. I dont have a picture but it was very easy to read. I have been having cramps since 3DPO off and on. Yesterday (7dpo) I had some strong twinge pains where the cramps have been, but no spotting (i thought maybe it was implantation).

I have read on mulitple sites that a +OPK could POSSIBLY mean pregnancy. What do you think? I will probably test on Wednesday (10dpo) with a FRER.

I would love to hear y'alls comments! Thanks!

Well I hope it's good news for you, but I would think the opk would turn positive more like 11 dpo or later since your hcg would likely be higher than 25 to turn an opk positive. You could have geared up to O before and didn't but maybe for you this will lead to a bfp. My opks were negative with my bfp but it was a chemical and the levels never got high. Good luck!

When i got my BFP i got a positive OPK 8dpo
Good luck :)

Thanks everyone!

I tested with an OPK again today (9dpo) and it was a darker positive then yesterday! Again, I know that it might not mean im pregnant, but im too scared to take a hpt yet since its still early. I think ill go buy some dollar tree cheapies today just cause I am a POAS fanatic! Ill let you know how it goes!

I's say you either failed to ovulate the first time and it's come round again... or you're pregnant!! Only one way to find out!!!!!..... :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->