8dpo an already feeling out

Lmarie03

Reaction score
I was on this site years ago when I was trying for my first. Helped so muc) here I am three kids later trying for number 4! With my oldest I got BFP 9/10 DPO and then with my twins I didn’t even test until a week after I missed my period as we weren’t trying. This is my first cycle after mirena removal after having it for 8 months (I hated it) and I had positive OPK on CD13 and with 26 day cycles this puts me at CD 21 and 8dpo give or take. I of am a POAS addict like you wouldn’t believe so I tested this morning and a white as snow negative. �� now I’m a nurse and I know I’m not 100# out until the red witch shows and it’s so early to have BFP...but I couldn’t help but think I would have a hint of something given my first was a bfp at 9dpo. Help relieve some doubts ladies!!

I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that it all depends on when you ovulated, when the sperm catches the egg and when it implants, when it comes to getting a BFP. You wont get a BFP at 8dpo if your egg doesn't implant until 8dpo (typically implantation happens between 7 and 10dpo)

I know how you feel though. I'm TTC #2, and I'm only 5dpo, and it feels like this month was unsuccessful, just because my temps aren't as high as they normally are post-o. :(
If this month didn't work, there's always next month ;)

Fingers crossed and baby dust to you! xx

You're not out yet! I was so sure I was out last month as I had zero symptoms and felt af coming, I refused to buy any tests and spent a fortune on epo with b6 instead to help conception next month... then af was late and I couldn't resist a test. I'm now 6weeks pregnant! (Haven't quite made my way over to the other forums yet though!)

You're not out yet! I was so sure I was out last month as I had zero symptoms and felt af coming, I refused to buy any tests and spent a fortune on epo with b6 instead to help conception next month... then af was late and I couldn't resist a test. I'm now 6weeks pregnant! (Haven't quite made my way over to the other forums yet though!)

Congratulations! How exciting for you :) I'm going to stock up on EPO this week as I only have the 500mg ones. Wishing you a healthy 9 months!

Just wanted to say I understand, I'm 11dpo an mine was negative this morning, however I've just looked at old posts from when I was trying for my son (6 years ago) and I tested at 11dpo with him an it was negative but by 13dpo it was positive so we aren't out yet hun! I also have 26 day cycles. Good luck

I'm currently 8 dpo and not feeling much of symptoms either. I could probably come up with some symptoms if I think about it but then I'd be cheating myself thinking I'm pregnant when I'm really not :haha:

I will note that in my previous pregnancies, there came a point when I thought I was out, only to discover a BFP! On the other hand, cycles when I had lots of symptoms that made me swear I was pregnant turned out to be nothing.

So I wouldn't go by symptoms alone. Until the :witch: shows you still have a chance. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->