8DPO any inputs please?

chimmi

Reaction score
ok i know its silly and way too early but am 8DPO and did a IC test... of course was a very BFN!:dohh:
ive heard of women getting positive from 8dpo onwards.. am i still in with a chance? :cry:
so far i have had:
*sore nipples/boobs for a week now :wacko:
* headaches daily :wacko:
*bloated :wacko:
*really tired even as soon as i wake up - yawning all day - too tired to go to gym (but thats not unusual haha) :dohh:
*vivid dreams for a few nights now :bunny::bunny:
* break out of spots on my chin since yesterday :growlmad: my beauty therapist commented on them and asked if i was due on - which made me sad. obvs i said yes i am due on :growlmad:
*feeling sick every now and then daily

(i have had all these symptoms before and was CONVINCED I must be PG but AF came - 4 days late= 34 day cycle)

Im not sure when to expect AF which is so frustrating!
i am CD25 at the moment and my cycles in the last 22 months have ranged between 26(once) and 34(once)..! so i have no idea.. last month was 30 day cycle...:growlmad:

any advice?
i know to wait is the only answer :coffee:
but just frustrated

Today is 6 dpo for me and I just feel pms'y. Pretty much exactly how I feel every month around this time: sore tatas, tired, a little crampy. The only thing that is throwing me off right now is the nausea and heightened sense of smell.

And I've tested twice. :rofl: Not sure what I was expecting to find. :dohh:

I know exactly what you mean. I don't know why the heck I tested on 8DPO!
I always say I will wait for AF to be late. But I guess coz I don't actually know when AF is due..!
When is AF due for you?

I tested on 14DPO and got 3 BFP's!!! I would wait a little longer, a few more days to test. Your symptoms sound exactly like mine, my nipples were/are so sore!! Good Luck, Let us know!! :)

Oh, and my face was also breaking out too!! It still is, it's horrible.

With this current pregnancy I got my BFP at 8 dpo, but that's because the egg implanted itself REALLY early, my early U/S showed it (I was 5+2 but was measuring 5+6 or so). With DD1 I got a BFN at 8 dpo, but BFP at 10 or 11 dpo, so you're not out for sure!!:thumbup:

Ooh thanks... Both my boobs are killing me now. I had my hen do last night and made sure i had tampons on me felt very wet down there all the time but nothing when I wiped, just a bit of milky discharge.. weird
My skin is AWFUL at the moment I was putting it down to wedding stress..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->