8dpo anyone else any symptoms

My oldest daughters birthday is December 28th...she was 2 weeks late and should have been born 14th December!!! Was awful going through Christmas waiting for her to arrive!! I'd even bought 'Babys First Christmas' bits and bobs...but she decided she was way too comfy where she was :haha:
Begged the hospital to induce me on the 23rd but they wouldn't :wacko:
I have always made an extra special effort for her birthday and made sure it was ALWAYS separate to Christmas :winkwink:

I hear what all of you are saying and that's fine but you know what? I don't care what date my baby came. It's due on 4th Jan and I used to think about avoiding certain months but after trying for so long any date suits me fine!
xxxx

I hear what all of you are saying and that's fine but you know what? I don't care what date my baby came. It's due on 4th Jan and I used to think about avoiding certain months but after trying for so long any date suits me fine!
xxxx

I think this is the best and least stressful attitude to have certainly compared to mine :thumbup:

I talked to at my DH this morning and know I have to ignore special dates as yesterday I was stressing that because AF hadn't arrived I wasn't going to get a LO born around my dad's birthday. My usually patient DH told me to stop being a prat and whatever day our baby is born will be the most special day in the world regardless. It was exactly the reality check I needed bless him :blush:

Macwooly sending u lots of baby dust ,am praying u get you bfp soon ,:hugs::hugs:Xxxx

Hi macwooly :hugs:Am feeling a bit teary today ,don't know y :wacko: went and got my wellman and pregnacare plus my royal jelly at the health shop,thanks for the advice on the royal jelly,am not sure wot tabs I can mix cudnt get the beeswax anywhere,I miss talking to all my lovely ladies,I have found that I really need the support,the last few days have been so hard to get thru:hugs::hugs:

Hi macwooly :hugs:Am feeling a bit teary today ,don't know y :wacko: went and got my wellman and pregnacare plus my royal jelly at the health shop,thanks for the advice on the royal jelly,am not sure wot tabs I can mix cudnt get the beeswax anywhere,I miss talking to all my lovely ladies,I have found that I really need the support,the last few days have been so hard to get thru:hugs::hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->