8dpo anyone else any symptoms

Thanks glowstar and grace face,am thinking some ice-cream and chocolate and marshmallows tonite ,forget about the diet,I need it,then a nice bubble bath and tomorrows a day at the beach for a barbecue,:kiss:good luck for all u lovely ladies testing tomorrow :dust::dust::dust:

Oh wow! That sounds brilliant can I come too? :winkwink: And you know I'm all for pampering!

Thanks glowstar and grace face,am thinking some ice-cream and chocolate and marshmallows tonite ,forget about the diet,I need it,then a nice bubble bath and tomorrows a day at the beach for a barbecue,:kiss:good luck for all u lovely ladies testing tomorrow :dust::dust::dust:

I think that sounds like an excellent plan :hugs:
And I'll be with you every day of your new cycle sending you loads of PMA and :dust: daily x

Kosh :hugs: for you :hugs:

We'll be POAS buddies tomorrow :) And keeping all crossed for you :dust:

I've been on B6 this cycle too and AF was due today but not arrived so wonder if the B6 has affected me but so difficult as this is my first full cycle since coming off BC so I may not fall back onto the 28 day cycle I used to be on. Time will tell with me I suppose :shrug:

thanks macwooly, i´m obvioulsy not coping very well as I read your post and started :cry: i don´t know how you manage to sound so calm!

FXed is not the B6 that is causing your delay! :dust:

sounds like an excellent plan!!:thumbup:

sounds like an excellent plan!!:thumbup:

Agree! Pampering is the best medicine.

And someone should be enjoying some sunshine! It's been gloomy here all week and I'm so ready for a warm sunny day!

Ha ha yes Ruth u can all cum,o it's yummy wen the chocolate is melted over the ice-cream,and thank- u macwooly my lovely,I know u will be there for me every step and me for you :hugs :hugs:Kosh and grace face am really enjoying my pampering,starting to feel a bit sick thou ,love u all.:hugs::kiss:

Ha ha yes Ruth u can all cum,o it's yummy wen the chocolate is melted over the ice-cream,and thank- u macwooly my lovely,I know u will be there for me every step and me for you :hugs :hugs:Kosh and grace face am really enjoying my pampering,starting to feel a bit sick thou ,love u all.:hugs::kiss:

Aw! Dearest Kosh, we all need to pamper ourselves more! We are all princeses! LOL! My OH walks around saying things like, "I treat you like a princes. You treat me like doggy doo doo!" He's joking of course, but the newest one since watching the Royal wedding news is, "I treat you like a princess. You treat me like a commoner...." Haha!

Aw! Dearest Kosh, we all need to pamper ourselves more! We are all princeses! LOL! My OH walks around saying things like, "I treat you like a princes. You treat me like doggy doo doo!" He's joking of course, but the newest one since watching the Royal wedding news is, "I treat you like a princess. You treat me like a commoner...." Haha!

haha that´s really funny.
thanks for cheering me up!

what can i say - you are all so great! :hugs:
thank you SO much :flower:

haha that´s really funny.
thanks for cheering me up!

what can i say - you are all so great! :hugs:
thank you SO much :flower:

NP, hun! :hugs::kiss:

Kosh - hope you have a good weekend and get to relax :hugs:

Well I tested this morning and got a BFN - so just waiting for AF to show her ugly face and then I can move on to a new cycle and another try :thumbup:

Awk macwooly,am so sorry Hun for your bfn,sending u lots of love:flower:,hopefully next month is all our months,don't give up lovely,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank Desperado :hugs: I just want AF to get here now so I can start a new cycle.

:hugs::hugs: keep that great PMA going.....:thumbup::thumbup:

I am probably now going to sound like the strangest person on this site but I'm actually happy I've got no BFP this month. I know strange :wacko: :D

But I have family members who would have given combined Xmas & birthday presents (my due date would have been 4 Jan) and I want my LO to have a special but separate Christmas and birthday.

Plus if I get my BFP next month then my due date would be within a day or 2 of my dad's which would be special to me :)

I am probably now going to sound like the strangest person on this site but I'm actually happy I've got no BFP this month. I know strange :wacko: :D

But I have family members who would have given combined Xmas & birthday presents (my due date would have been 4 Jan) and I want my LO to have a special but separate Christmas and birthday.

Plus if I get my BFP next month then my due date would be within a day or 2 of my dad's which would be special to me :)

I totally get it!!! It feels weird but part of me doesn't want a BFP this month as my due date would be Jan 8, right in the middle of the b-days of my entire new family! DSD is Dec 31, DH is Jan 16, and DSS is Jan 19 - I need at least one person in the family besides me who's not a Capricorn LOL! But yeah, I don't want baby's b-day to get lost in all the holiday and other b-day stuff.

Do you know what? I don't think it is strange! I had a feeling that if there was one month I would fall pregnant it would be this month and my due date would be the beginning of Jan. My Birthday is the 5th Jan and I have always hated it and I always said I would never do this to my child............and what did I do????? yep, a New Year Birthday. Oh well, at least I will have someone to share it with. lol
Good luck for next months BFP'S ladies.
:hugs::hugs:

Do you know what? I don't think it is strange! I had a feeling that if there was one month I would fall pregnant it would be this month and my due date would be the beginning of Jan. My Birthday is the 5th Jan and I have always hated it and I always said I would never do this to my child............and what did I do????? yep, a New Year Birthday. Oh well, at least I will have someone to share it with. lol

I know what you all mean too! Im also due the start of January if everything goes according to plan. I'm going to be the size of a hippo at Christmas! Poor :baby:'s birthday will probably blend into the Christmas celebrations!

I know what you all mean too! Im also due the start of January if everything goes according to plan. I'm going to be the size of a hippo at Christmas! Poor :baby:'s birthday will probably blend into the Christmas celebrations!

A very happy hippo!

We make sure that we give DSD a separate celebration for her birthday although we did combine it with a New Year's party last year (Her b-day is Dec 31!)

Claireyb1 - Yup I keep thinking that will be my luck too LOL! AF due tomorrow IMO (chart says today) so we'll see....

Storm and Claire I get the feeling your little ones will know exactly how special they are every day and they won't worry that their birthday is near New Year, Christmas or others birthdays :)

If I only had to deal with my mum and in laws I wouldn't worry as they all make sure every one gets a special day it's the rest of my family. My poor father was 1 Feb yet people in his (and now my) family still managed to give him combined presents :nope:

Yet one of my closest friends has her birthday on 21 Dec and she loves being so close to Xmas as she can as people to combine the gifts into one and therefore she has more chance of getting the expensive things she wants :)

So Claire if you didn't have to go through labour I would say how lovely that you and your little one may share a birthday but I know labour is the last thing I'd want on my birthday :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->