8dpo =) buddies?

kittymarie

TTC #2!
Reaction score
Hello! I am currently 8dpo and would love a buddy to chat with everyday!

We are currently on cycle #2.

:dust:

Hello. I am 7 days past today and in the 2nd month of trying for our first. Think I am going a bit crazy already. I did not know how obsessive I could be. Would love to chat! Rachel x

Hello there - I'm 9dpo today. When will you testing, hun?

Hi - I am prob gonna wait to see if af late. More time to hope and less time dissapointed. What about you guys?

Hello. I am 7 days past today and in the 2nd month of trying for our first. Think I am going a bit crazy already. I did not know how obsessive I could be. Would love to chat! Rachel x

we are pretty much at the same progress, thats great! i'd love to chat about our progression! :dust: :D

i'm going to try to hold off until august 2nd! if i can that is....

Would love to share progress. Feel a bit silly getting all excited etc when we have only been trying for 2 months but glad I am not alone. There is so much stuff to read about yet also so much stuff you can't know unless you have been through it.
At work it feels like every other lady is pregnant! Yet I almost feel like seems such a ling way off for me still!
Just need to keep calm and stick with you guys so I know I am not crazy!

Glad to have found this forum and it's lovely ladies.

Night!

Would love to share progress. Feel a bit silly getting all excited etc when we have only been trying for 2 months but glad I am not alone. There is so much stuff to read about yet also so much stuff you can't know unless you have been through it.
At work it feels like every other lady is pregnant! Yet I almost feel like seems such a ling way off for me still!
Just need to keep calm and stick with you guys so I know I am not crazy!

Glad to have found this forum and it's lovely ladies.

Night!

any updates?! i am 10dpo, extremely sore bbs and bad headaches but not getting any hopes up

Today is 9dpo. Felt very calm yesterday about everything suddenly. Been quite bloated this week and felt a bit car sick for the first time in years.
Visited a friend yesterday and met her new granddaughter (she is a young granny). Do cute and DH was fascinated. Even he is getting more excited now. Had my pic taken with her.
Af due next thurs. Gonna try and wait to see if late before test.
I have been on the pill for years so been thinking if it takes time to get out of your system? But then people do still get pregnant when on the pill, like my friends daughter....
Not long for you now till Aug 2nd. My fingers are crossed for you! X

Hello. How are you feeling today. Only a few days from your test date! Hoping for a bfp for you!

ah car sick eh? soon for both of us! AF is due on the 2nd. I'm going to wait and see if I am if late. I am so scared of seeing a BFN!

Only symptoms are extremely sore boobs and i can't sleep for anything the last few days!

Well today I am knackered, feel funny (keep needing to burp which is not like me) and I have a metallic taste in my mouth that won't go away even after cleaning my teeth, drinking coffee and eating my breakfast.
Could just be PMT?
Are you getting nervous about af due tomorrow? Mine is due Thursday.
DH and I agreed together when we would start trying but was still a bit scared by it all. He is really starting to take more interest now though and I showed him my ovulation and af tracker app and we checked out some stuff online together. So proud he is my DH. Makes me even more excited about the future with our family. I hope I dont let him down. Please can I have a bfp soon....!

that sounds SO promising!!! :dust: can't wait for you to test! i wish i had more symptoms besides the sore boobs, i havent slept much and have random cramps and twinges but i'm too scared it's going to be a BFN

My OH was very nonchalant at first - but last week told me he wanted to have a baby so bad. I was so glad to see he wants it just as bad!

Having DH as keen defo helps. I said how tired I was and how I was feeling a bit poorly and he tried to cheer me up by saying "maybe its morning sickness?"
Bless him - he sounded quite happy that it could be. We have been together for 9 years and it is quite a change.
I will wait and if no AF friday then I will do a test.
Are you going to test first thing tomorrow morning? my fingers are crossed for you! :dust:

aww! what a good guy! got to love when the attitude changes and you can see it in their eyes. love that he is looking out for the clues too!

i think i should but am so nervous. i want to suprise the OH so i think it'd be good as he will be gone first. don't know if i will wuss out in the morning when it comes time!

aww! what a good guy! got to love when the attitude changes and you can see it in their eyes. love that he is looking out for the clues too!

i think i should but am so nervous. i want to suprise the OH so i think it'd be good as he will be gone first. don't know if i will wuss out in the morning when it comes time!

You wont wuss out - you will be fine. Let me know how it goes after you have told your man :hugs:

You wont wuss out - you will be fine. Let me know how it goes after you have told your man :hugs:

haha i will let you know either way! i may try to wait until later on in the week, we'll see!

haha i will let you know either way! i may try to wait until later on in the week, we'll see!

Hey. How was your day? Are you ok? Has af stayed away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->