8dpo, faint line on OPK, obviously negative hpt

babyplease01

Reaction score
I’m making myself crazy.

I’m getting faint lines on opks, they seem darker each day like hpts tend to do, but negative frers. And I don’t know WHY I’m testing this early!! ��

What do y’all think about the progressively darker but still faint lines on the opks??? Encouraging sign, or doesn’t mean anything??

Today is 7/9, and AF is due on or around 7/15.

Also the opks are darker with fmu than they are in the evenings.

I’d probably step away from the OPKs. You can have lower levels of LH present throughout your cycle, and while once there enough hcg in your system, it can turn an OPK positive, it would also be enough to turn an HPT positive. Apparently some people have an LH surge before AF as well.
Stick to the FRERs and I hope you get a positive on one soon!

So I did a frer this morning. If I don’t put my contacts in, and I squint my left eye and open my right eye really wide, I can almost imagine a line. Which is more than I could say yesterday. I won’t bother photographing it. I’m either losing it, or getting closer. Im gonna try to wait TWO WHOLE DAYS this time before retesting. (I know. I really AM losing it.)

Also, I gagged this morning brushing my teeth. That’s very familiar from pregnancy with dad, but also not something that doesn’t happen occasionally when I’m not pg.
We shall see!!

Lol it’s difficult when you really want to see that line! Fx for you!

Good luck! I agree with Jelly. Some people get an LH surge before AF so that would be the best indicator.

So I did a frer this morning. If I don’t put my contacts in, and I squint my left eye and open my right eye really wide, I can almost imagine a line. Which is more than I could say yesterday. I won’t bother photographing it. I’m either losing it, or getting closer. Im gonna try to wait TWO WHOLE DAYS this time before retesting. (I know. I really AM losing it.)

Also, I gagged this morning brushing my teeth. That’s very familiar from pregnancy with dad, but also not something that doesn’t happen occasionally when I’m not pg.
We shall see!!

Hey babyplease01,
Do you have an update to share please? Did you end up getting your BFP?

I was using opk’s for my last pregnancy and they became really dark right before ad was due, little did I know I was pregnant and that’s why they were so dark all the time. Hoping you got your bfp!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->