8DPO.. Is it all in my head ?

babylove0411

Reaction score
Hi There,

I am new to all of this, so forgive me if I don't understand some of the abbreviations ! I am 24 years old.
My last period was on May 25th,2013. I have an average cycle of 23 days (I have tracked my period every month for the last two years using an iPhone app) which means I would have ovulated on Monday, June 3rd,2013. My boyfriend & I had sex that night and he finished twice inside. Two nights later, we had sex again and he finished inside again. We're not trying to conceive however, definitely wouldn't be disappointed if we were too :)..

I am currently 8DPO as of 6-11-13, and I have had dull cramping since about 2DPO .. I have been gassy since last night, however have had bowel movements and I have constant pressure in the lower abdomen. This morning I have had a little back pain in my lower back, which comes and goes. I haven't had any bleeding. My nipples were a little sensitive last night before bed, but today don't seem as sensitive. I was feeling cold like symptoms from 2DPO - 5 DPO, which is why I am wondering if this is all in my head ? Has anyone else experienced this ? Could it be that it is all in my head ? I just feel different, however I am not experiencing any bleeding, ridiculously sore breasts and my period is not due until Monday, June 17,2013.

This would be my first child, my boyfriends third (he has two beautiful boys from a pervious relationship). It would be my first pregnancy so I am not to sure what to expect, and if I am thinking to much into becoming a mom that my body is playing tricks on me !... Any advice or words would be greatly appreciated ! :)

Hi,

I'm kind of in the same situation. I definantely feeling different/off than I normally would be feeling. I'm lightheadedness, abdmoinal heaviness, slight nausea, sore breast & nipples. I was having lower back pain for a few days and today its not as intense. I don't start my AF until the 17th also so the wait is hard. But I'm not going to test until Friday morning...good luck to you :thumbup:

Hello it sounds very promising keeping my Fx for you both. I am in the same boat only me and Oh only had :sex: 2 days before I ovulated but I am still hopeful Af is due also on the 17 hope the :witch: stays away Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->