8DPo just wondering

daisybby03

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
I know how you all feel about blue dyes...just tell me what ya think? Thanks:)

Attachments

• IMAG0262.jpg
    IMAG0262.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 163
I see a line! Faint, but it's there. I am also 8DPO, I can't wait to test, I've had such a roller coaster of emotions lately. Positive and hopeful one day, the next I am so down I don't even wanna get out of bed!

Good luck!

i see a faint line hun, hopefully its ur bfp leave it a couple of days and try again with a pink dye test

I see the line too, but i have heard blue dye is SOOO bad about false positives. I need to get me a First response, but i wanted to wait a few more days to get one...instead of waste my money...

i see it. like i've said before...i've never had problems with the blue dye and never heard anything bad about them until this board...here's hoping it's your early positive :)

Thanks ladies. I know people talk about how thin or offset the line should be so I wasn't sure. Def want to do a first response in a few days. I tbink 9 dpi may be to early...not sure

how come i get a positive on this and a negative on the IC kinds?

how come i get a positive on this and a negative on the IC kinds?

the blue dyes show bad evaps sometimes.. but I hope in your case, it's just that the blue dye is picking up your early bfp!
Good luck!

maybe it is an evap line. I peed on the stick..didnt see anything right away, got dressed and ready for work then looked at it and was blown away...I was like, "DID I MISS THIS BEFORE?" is this evap? I thought evaps were no color..thats why I posted it here. I am going to get a First Response...2 pack...do one tomorrow (figure it it comes up on that test it will come up on FR too) then do one when AF is actually due...Wednesday.

My Fx'd for you, I hope this is the start of your BFP, will check back tomorrow n see how your getting along with that FRER ;)

hoping to run out at lunch time and get a test...i will be at work, but will test and post!

ran out this morning and got a digi and it said not pregnant...so...I wait for AF..which will be Wednesday

digis arent as sensitive, hope u get bfp!

ok, I took a First Response and got a clear negative....so...I am just gona wait it out till AF comes:)
Thanks ladies!

BTW..pregnancy tests can be such a rollercoster!

U no what im gonna say.....Take a pink dye test

My first response is pink..:(
I am losing faith in my first test..(the positive one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->