8dpo light line starting or evap ?!?!

Jenn95

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I need some opinions! I should have kept the test closed to take the picture but I got excited when I 'think' I saw a pink line starting. Am I going crazy or can anyone else see it too?! By the way I didn't tweak or change the picture in any way this is the original! :)

https://i68.tinypic.com/2zfjspj.jpg

I THINK I see a little line, fingers crossed it gets darker :)

Yeah fingers crossed that this is the start of your bfp- i believe it to be :) Good luck!!

I definitely see a shadow of a line. FX it gets darker. 8DPO is super early so plenty of time to get nice and pink!

Oh goodness! Thanks ladies!! Atleast i'm not going completely insane, lol! I will keep everyone posted! I'm going to try and hold off until 10dpo! So the 30th :) TRY being the operative word haha :)

Girl you know we can't hold out when we see a faint line! :laugh2: Looking forward to your update!!

Holliems- lol! I know! I will probably break down before then! But i'm going to try very hard ahaha!

Thanks ladies! I will keep everyone posted, I was to nervous to test today, haha. But I will definitely keep updating! :)

I see something too! I've never gotten evaps on FRER for what it's worth!

Thanks so much ladies!! Campn- that's really promising to hear you never had an evap on a FRER!

I don't know if I'm going insane or this is for real hahaha. So I woke up very early today around 3:30 am. And I couldn't control myself from poas! so although it is SUPER faint I believe I see an actual line starting! It's super super faint but it is definitely more pink then the other morning!! My first test was on 8dpo now I'm technically 10dpo but still 9dpo at 3am lol. So am I going crazy or can you all see it to?! https://i64.tinypic.com/j9c0zp.jpg

Jenn, what are you testing with? Are those strips out of the test case?

I cant see anything, sorry. Keep testing

EDIT: I can see a second line on picture above

Hi, I am testing with a cheap store brand. It is out of the case, I got excited when I thought I saw two lines both times haha. I planning on testing tomorrow morning with FMU. I will definitely keep it IN THE CASE this time lol! As I know taking it out can mess with the test, but I saw something before I took the test out, if it is something at all! But I will keep it in tomorrow morning!

Jenn - Haha, you know where I was going before I even started :) Cheap store brands also have a higher HCG threshold so fingers crossed tomorrow is a better line!!!

It's hard for me to tell because it was taken out

:dohh: I know I'm sorry! Tomorrow it is DEFINETLY staying in the case haha :) I will update everyone tomorrow! Fx this turns into my BFP! And Fx for all you ladies too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->