8dpo. Lots of creamy CM. CP high soft and facing forward

Kapow

OH, Moo moo and lil ted.
Reaction score
Hi ladies.

We'll I'm getting more and more impatient with my 2ww. I'm currently at 8dpo of a 33 day cycle. We BD'd every night to every other night from CD8 to CD23!!

I have not been charting my temperature but I have been noting my CP and CM daily. My CP is still pretty high and soft and seems to have tilted to face forwards a little. I have lots of creamy CM. Not enough to wear a panty liner but it a lotter 'wetter' than I usually am after ovulation (Sorry TMI).

I have had the odd occasional twinge in my side and a general ache in my lower abdomen (occasionally and not very bad). Also since yesterday evening my nipples are a little sore, again not all the time but sore to the touch.
I did a test yesterday and got a BFN and I know I should wait and see but it's killing me!!

What you reckon my chances are ladies?

xxxxxxx

Lots of reasons to still be positive!!! Good luck and hope you get the:bfp::bfp::bfp: xxx

Hey Kapow,

just wanted to say im 9 dpo and ive had small cramps etc since 1 dpo.. tested and bfn but i think thats to be expected this early :) My cycles range 31-32 days so we're very much alike.

Good luck bunny and keep us updated!!! xxx

Good Luck, they sound like good signs, my CP stayed high when I got my BFP, so hope its the same for you

Good luck!! I have just been googling cp's because mine is high and soft too... and I don't check mine all the time... and it's supposed to be a good sign. AND... I have had slight twinges in my lower abdomen for a few days too... I really hope it's a good sign too for you and me!!

I know what you mean about this tww... I am trying to resist POAS, and with doing that, I think I am going more crazy :rofl:

I hope you get your :bfp: soon!! :hug:

Best of luck hun! I hope this is your month as well as all of you other ladies who are waiting for you :bfp: !!! I hope that April is a lucky lucky month for us all!!

I think CP is cervix position?
Good luck girls!

Hi again.

It's good to know that these symptoms are promising. I'm now at 9dpo with clumps of creamy yellow CM. Sore nipples have almost gone which is confusing!!

I'm busting to test!!

Babydust to all.

Kxx

I had yellowish cm just after ov but now it is just more than normal. not sure what is supposed to be like - but i think it is different for everyone. there is a post on 1st tri board with someone sayng they have had more!
good luck chick hoping for some more :bfp:
:hug:

if you are due on a period you are ment to fell dry again arnt you? only just guessing:dohh:

Yeah Faye38 that's what I've read too. This is only my third month of checking CM and CP so I'm pretty new to this. It's really different this month the the previous two though.

xxx

I'm due for AF on Saturday and usually feel bloated and aching BB (not my nipples but my whole BBs) I'm hoping that my lack of symptoms is a good thing.

Anyone else get their BFP with just the CP and CM and no other symptom??

xxx

Also forgot to add that I usually have brownish CM (Sorry TMI) for about 3 or 4 days before AF. Actually most of my AF is brown with occasional red on TP (Sorry TMI again!!).
That means I should start spotting tomorrow or Wednesday.

Fingers crossed for me and you all.

xxxxx

I have to say I honestly had no clue when I was pregnant. I went to the doc for non pregnancy issues, had bloodwork done and then found out.Once I found out it was like all the symptoms hit me at once..sore bbs, tired, morning sickness etc, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->