8dpo & no CM at all?

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
So, I'm 8dpo (roughly) and I haven't noticed any discharge or anything like that down there. Is it not a good sign to NOT have any CM if you're waiting for a BFP?

My daughter was a happy surprise so DH and I are new to actually trying for a baby. I tracked my ovulation by using the test strips but I didn't check my cervix and I havent been checking for EWCM. I just keep seeing ladies on here mention that they have discharge on ___DPO and its just worrying me since I havent had any at all. Dry as a bone! :rofl:

I only had a small amount and most of he time hardly any I had to use preseed to conceive my son. And I don't think it's a sign for everyone as I didn't have an increase in cm when I was pregnant until it was late on in first tri. In fact I don't remember any I had no signs I was pg no cramps no cm nothing. We had been trying for a yr and a half and we give up and planned to see a doc so I even had a drink first time for a yr. And I remember thinking when I got my bfp but where are the signs lol I didn't have any. Only high bbt. So I'd say you are still in with a shot. Do you have any other signs at all? I'm 9 dpo as well had a bit of cm yesterday none today but on 6dpo I had on and off cramps quite painful on one side. I did feel bit sick which I got excited about but now I have a cold so could have been that lol x

I'm 7dpo and don't seem to have much CM
To be honest I don't ever track my CP or CM because I simply don't know what I'm looking for with my CP and my CM I get confused with :spermy:

Babydust xx

Thanks everyone. I didnt use preseed to TTC this time. It's only my first cycle so I have no idea if I needed to use it or not.

Thanks for the babydust.

From everything that I have heard/read, every woman is different when it comes to stuff like that. Some have an abundant amount and some have pretty much nothing. I just noticed that the amount that I had this month was different than last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->