8dpo temp dip followed by a TEMP RISE?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hey girls! On 8dpo I was having cramps off and on all day. Now today (9dpo) my temp shot up! Do you think I could have implantation on 8dpo? I took clomid this cycle so not sure if it's the clomid

Fingers crossed for you I've just had my dip at 7dpo just hoping for the rise tomorrow x

that's how my chart was at 7dpo for my bfp. I had a dip at 4, slight rise at 5, dip at 6 and then shot up at 7.

Fingers crossed for you I've just had my dip at 7dpo just hoping for the rise tomorrow x

Nice! Hope it does for you too! Hoping this is my BFP!!!! I'm 11dpo cramps off and on and lower back aches..

Keep me updated!!!!!

that's how my chart was at 7dpo for my bfp. I had a dip at 4, slight rise at 5, dip at 6 and then shot up at 7.

Oh yay! Gosh I hope this is it! I had a dip at 5dpo and 9dpo! Don't know what that means but hoping it's implantation dip!!!!

When do you plan on testing? I hope you posts pics. I love looking at them.

Thank you ladies! Gosh don't wanna get my hopes up! Just watching those temps. I should be getting AF in a couple of days.. So if my temps are still up by then I'll be testing..

Girls today I am HUNGRRRRYY!!!!! :haha:

I'm getting the backaches today really low down, I'm not sure when to take a test as yet though

Hey. How is everything going. i noticed you have a dip and a second rise on your chart.

Hey! I'm on 14dpo and my temp dropped a little and :bfn:!

Just don't know what to think! No AF cramps or spotting!!

This is confusing!

Oh bummer. I guess it is just a wait and see. I hate waiting. It is so frustrating to not know what is happening inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->