8dpo vvf line on FRER - starting IVF next month! *BFN*

Well it looks like it was an indent after all - tested this morning with a straight handled AND a curved handled FRER and both negative. What a cruel trick! I thought false positives were incredibly rare! I guess that's why FR is changing back to the straight handle - that's all they had in Walmart yesterday. Oh well...it's still early (9dpo) but at least I didn't get my hopes up too much.

Boo!!! This sucks! So sorry ask!! I am so glad they are switching back though in the USA. We never really had many curved handled ones up in Canada, they mostly kept it to the straight ones.

I never even saw the straight ones until yesterday unless I bought a combo pack with a digital. Glad they are switching back because that's definitely not good business!

Here's the curved FRER from this morning after it dried a little. Verrry faint line that I had to tweak to show up in the pic. The straight handle has no line. What horrible tests!

Attachments

• IMG_3260.jpg
    IMG_3260.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 49
I'm so sorry ask! I contacted the company and they sent me vouchers for new tests.

I took a Walmart cheapie as a comparison and this showed after it dried (kinda thought I saw something within time frame but it was so shadowy). Ugh. Hopefully I can get a blood test today when I go in for the IVF meeting. I hate this!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3262.jpg
    IMG_3262.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 37
I'm so sorry to hear about the horrible indent! :(

I took a Walmart cheapie as a comparison and this showed after it dried (kinda thought I saw something within time frame but it was so shadowy). Ugh. Hopefully I can get a blood test today when I go in for the IVF meeting. I hate this!!!

That look like a bfp too. I'm so sorry these tests are messing with you. Those curved tests suck and a lot of people get horrible evaps on the walmart tests.

That wlamark looks positive to me! Don't loose hope yet! Have you taken any today?

Bfn on a Walmart test. Either had another CP or some bad tests! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->