8DPO - what do you think?

deedee90s

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
I have highly irregular periods, I have seen my doctor and he has told me that I can still be ovulating without having the monthly bleed, which is assuring in some sense.
So, I believe I ovulated on August 30th (CM suggested so...) OH and I bd'd on the Thursday and on the night of suspected ovulation. It is now September 7th so if I was right, I am currently 8dpo.
I have been experiencing possible symptoms, which I thought I would list here and get some opinions!

- I have been feeling quite tired for the past few days, more than usual.
- I have lower back ache. I work in retail so this isn't particularly unusual, but this is a different sort of back ache. Not like the usual standing around ache.
- BB's feeling a bit heavier and slightly achy on the sides. OH says they look a bit bigger as do areolas.
- Sensations in my abdomen. Not sure how to explain it! Earlier on today, I felt a sort of burning sensation in my lower abdomen, possibly uterus? I can't be sure. It didn't last for long but it wasn't something I have felt before. Just feeling a bit heavy and protective (probably because I hope I get a BFP!)
- Mild cramps. Similar to AF.
- CM has been quite watery and clear. Internal I found thick, white and sort of clumpy but no odour or pain/itching.
- Things don't seem to taste the seem. I find I'm not enjoying a nice cuppa as much as I used to!

That's about it really! Again, I just assume these are symptoms as I think I ovulated on the 30th. I took HPT today and it was negative, I will test again on Tuesday or Thursday. I do expect a negative but of course I hope for positive. :cry:

What do you all think? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!
:hugs:

Sounds promising wait a few more days and test. Good luck!

Thank you, I hope so! I have a good feeling this time, although I don't think I would believe it if it was positive. What do you think the burning sensation could have been?

It does sound promising! I'm about the same as you at the moment (roughly 8-9 DPO) and all I've had is sore nipples, which are now gone!

I've heard people say that it's quite common to feel that sort of pain you are talking about (implantation maybe?)

Good luck! :flower:

Thank you, I hope so! I have a good feeling this time, although I don't think I would believe it if it was positive. What do you think the burning sensation could have been?

Im not sure about burning. All I ever have burning is heartburn lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->