8DPO What's everyone else feeling like...

mrswichman

Mommy to 2 boys <3
Reaction score
AFM: I have acne...its horrible lol. I'm tired constantly, of course this could be due to my toddler whom I have to chase and some overtime,Some crampy like sort of feelings...and "fullness", and i swear I am going to the bathroom so much.

With my son I was really even trying, I tested when I started getting dizzy at work. 5 days after my missed af.

What is everyone else feeling???

Hey! I'm 8DPO as well. Feeling a bit crampy here and there (very light though), boobs are sore, was extra thirsty today. I'll post a link to my journal if you're bored and want to check out each of my symptoms per CD. When are you planning on testing? :dust:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2189873-ttc-3-our-rainbow-baby.html

Hey I'm also 8 dpo today and will be testing Sunday or Monday. For the past 3 days I have felt sooo tired - I go to bed early and still wake up feeling shattered. Bbs not sore but do get the odd pain. Cramping on and off and increased BM - 2-3 times a day now!!!

FXd we get our BFP this month xx

I'm 8DPO today. I was crampy yesterday, stabbing pains on my right side. Tender boobs. Have been feeling sick - but so far so good today. Very tired, Weeing lots, sleeping heavily.

Hey! I'm 8DPO as well. Feeling a bit crampy here and there (very light though), boobs are sore, was extra thirsty today. I'll post a link to my journal if you're bored and want to check out each of my symptoms per CD. When are you planning on testing? :dust:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2189873-ttc-3-our-rainbow-baby.html
I have long cycles, so my testing will be later next week. A journal hmm never thought of trying to keep one of those.

Hey I'm also 8 dpo today and will be testing Sunday or Monday. For the past 3 days I have felt sooo tired - I go to bed early and still wake up feeling shattered. Bbs not sore but do get the odd pain. Cramping on and off and increased BM - 2-3 times a day now!!!

FXd we get our BFP this month xx
yes Fxd!!!! I try to contribute ome of my tiredness to possible getting my bfp but my toddler is very active and by time it is his bedtime I am ready to pass out, ha.

I'm 8DPO today. I was crampy yesterday, stabbing pains on my right side. Tender boobs. Have been feeling sick - but so far so good today. Very tired, Weeing lots, sleeping heavily.
So going to the bathroom alot, I am not the only one...lol. Good now I know i am not going crazy :dohh:

10dpo and feel fine!
stitch stabbing pains at 7 & 8DPO
slightly tender boobs at the side.

with my daughter aching boobs was my only sign.
testing monday morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->