8w1d scan

bcos21

Reaction score
Went for my scan this morning, as soon as she put doppler on my stomach she said the days might be off, I knew. My dates were spot on. Our little baby stopped growing at 6+1. My head feels all over the place, I can honestly say I never thought this would happen. We have scheduled the d&c for Thursday.

I didn't post this to be a downer, I just wanted to thank everyone for the support in the forums. Sometimes I just read posts and dont comment but you're all so helpful. H&h 9months everyone.

I'm so very sorry to read this!!! I'm keeping you and yours in my prayers and thoughts.

Thank you for the support ladies, I don't know how I expected to feel but this is heartbreaking

I'm so sorry, that's so hard :( I hope getting through this goes as smoothly as it possibly can and we see you back here soon. Big hugs.

I'm sorry Hun, I experience something similar in sept, I started bleeding at 9+3 and went for a scan, baby only showed 5+5 but there was a heartbeat which made the whole process worse as I felt it gave some hope. Anyhow, I lost the baby later that same day, I passes the sac and new it was all over. It was completely heartbreaking. On a positive note and to give you some hope after only 1 cycle I'm pregnant again, currently 6+2 and have an early scan for next week at 7+1. Fingers crossed all will be ok this time, and fingers crossed you get your rainbow baby soon xx hugs xx

Heartbreaking - I'm sorry. It happens a lot more than we're led to believe. I had a missed miscarriage back in July... even though I knew it was always a possibility (and was one of my biggest fears in pregnancy), it still sucks to no end. Good luck with your D&C and recovery. Mine went really well, and I'm 8 weeks pregnant again (though extremely nervous... going for a private scan in 1-2 days just to check things out). xo

I am sorry for your loss and your pain 😞 All our thoughts are with you.

I hope u are able to be strong and know that it is very rare for something like this to happen again. So don't lose hope, u will get your rainbow :flower:

You ladies have no idea what these kind words mean. My husband and I are devastated, some family members have been rough to tell with responses like "it was just sine cells at that stage" and "is for the best." its insane the things people think are helpful to say

yeah some people have no idea, they should just keep their mouth shut.
all the best xo

Very sorry to hear your news.
It is an awful shock and no one is ever prepared for getting this sad news
Happy to hear that your partner is being so supportive.
The procedure itself is pretty straight forward and recovery for me was fine but it is a loss afterall and grieving is normal and entirely understandable.
Take all the time you need to come to terms with this.

We are doing ok after the d&c, physically I feel fine, mild period type ache at times but that's about it. My dh and I plan on getting small tattoos to remember this baby. He wants to try again soon but I think I want to wait at while

I'm sorry about the loss of your baby. :cry:

A lot of people just don't know what to say, so they say very insensitive things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->