8weeks late sorry guys!! might b a tad long!

Megz143

Reaction score
:wacko:hey all ive not been on here for ages partly because ive been sooo busy and ive not had the net! but anyway fort i wud share my birth story and a little photo for ya all!! =]

my waters broke on wednesday night (18th) at roughly 11.30pm completly out of the blue, all night i had a little feeling that something was going to happen, i didnt feel sick i wasnt having pains but something just "tells" you its strange yea so anyway my waters broke at 11.30pm whilst in bed about to catch some sleep and i was so shocked, worried and scared i kind of went into a panic and refused to move just laid there shaking!! :shrug::shrug:

my oh rang level 7 spires midwife unit which is wer i planned to have my birth and they asked if i was having pains ect and to wait a hour as they ward was busy, an hour later they called us back and told us to pop for to be checked over, i was seen and sent home at about 3.15. i was having no pains and the midwife said if i dont get any pains by 6pm the next day
(19th) then to go in and they would start me off.

so from that i went back to my flat aloooot calmer and now i new what was happening and was reasured, about 4.15 i tried to catch some sleep! i was awoken with pains and 5.30 and i strait away ran myself a bath i new from the moment i was pregnant that water would help me haha :wacko:

i jumped in the bath, leaving oh in bed, he had no idea i was dealing with contractions ect he was dead to the world and that was the way i wanted it, he popped in the bathroom at some point and was shocked asking me if i was ok, all i replied was leave me alone haha poor sod!

without realising i was in the bath for4hours :haha::haha: the pains wer bareable and everytime i got a contraction i wacked on the hot tap! it was great, then they started to get worst but still i was ok, mum told me to get out the bath and go hosp! i said no im alright ill stay here haha she sed "GETOUT THA BATH" lol i shot out and went to the hosp they assessed me and i was 8cm dilated i was so shocked as i thought the pain was going to get much worst, time flys whilst in labour b4 i new it i was pushing my little lady out and she was born at 12.38pm, 6lbs,7oz and lots of hair i named her Amira :happydance::happydance::happydance: =]

no pain relief and wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be! i guess everyone is diffrent but if i new all labours would be like that id have more i love being a mummy its a true blessing.

good luck to you who are pregnant and congrats to you who are mummys!!
lots ov love megan x x x x x

Congrats and what a beautiful name for your baby :)

Congratulations, and well done you for not needing any pain relief!!
Glad you are enjoying being a mummy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"