8yr old growing up too fast! Puberty already!

That's what we have to see the endocrinologist about, trying to slow down the onset of puberty for her. We know hers is more than likely related toher genetic condition, and not to hormones or food.

I don't know if this is abnormal but I never felt freaked out by the things happening to my body and never had to ask my Mum about hair down there or get a specific talk, it was just lots of little bits of info over my whole childhood. I suppose this is because I had seen my Mum naked loads and if she had pubic hair etc then that was what was normal if you were a woman. We also had a relaxed attitude to bathroom doors so i had seen her have a period from a young age and it had been explained as normal etc.
You really can't lock bathroom doors when you have toddlers and you always share a cubicle out and about so I'm surprised this isn't the case for more people.

That's how we are at our house. I am very relaxed with my body and what I do, etc, so now my SD feels comfortable asking me questions, cuz I'm open so she sees it's nothing to be ashamed of.

That's crazy...I'm hoping it holds out for a while for my SD...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->