9-10 DPO blood when I wipe (tmi)

ButterflyLuvx

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm either 9 or 10 dpo. AF is due Thursday.

Today I notice red/ brown(ish) blood when I wiped.

Anyone else had the same thing??

Hello! I am new to this site and glad I found your post! I have been TTC since November, using OPK and checking CM. I too am wondering if I'm having implantation bleeding. I am 9 DPO today and had slight pink on the paper after a wipe (sorry for TMI) both last night and early this morning there was pink but now nothing. I did have some minor cramping yesterday. I also woke up sweating this morning but did not have a thermometer handy to check my temp. I will keep that in mind for tomorrow morning. I am really crossing my fingers that this is our month. AF is due in 6 days, I am trying so hard not to test too early. I wonder if I'm just getting excited over what may be an early AF. I feel like I'm going crazy!

I had the exact same thing. Around 10 dpo today and had red brownish discharge briefly. I hope this is our month!

I had the exact same thing. Around 10 dpo today and had red brownish discharge briefly. I hope this is our month!

I hope so too! I am 9 DPO today and AF is due in 6 days...I think I might test in the morning because if I don't, I am going to drive myself crazy symptom spotting!

My cramps feel as if AF is on her way but don’t know what to make of it. :( good luck to you!

I think I'm out its got quite heavy and I'm having cramps. Really unusual for me to come on 5 days early. I'm gonna test in the morning to check.

Good luck to you ladies.

I'm out too... AF showed her face this morning :( The cramps are getting terrible so had to take medicines. I don't think it was IB for me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->