9 days late...I need advice!

lmm4911

Reaction score
I am now 9 days late and I don't feel like I'm going to be getting my period at all. My boobs are ridiculously swollen and are getting more tender by the day. I have an all around feeling of being pregnant, I have to pee constantly, I have been craving specific foods, while the smell of some makes me nauseous, and I am having small cramps right under my belly button that are nothing like period cramps. I also have an increase in CM. However, I know that I have already ovulated. I've never been pregnant before, so I don't really know what is a symptom and what isn't. I would really appreciate advice.

Have you tested yet? If you are 9 days late already, you should get an accurate result now- make sure you use first morning urine.

Most of those are pregnancy symptoms- in my first pregnancy I didn't get most of them until 6 weeks or later later though- I didn't feel pregnant at all for the first 6 weeks! The constant needing to pee I didn't get until third tri, but everyone is different!

have you done a test yet? Thats when I found out I was pregnant, I "knew" I was but needed the test. good luck!!
hope you dont mind my visiting this page, I am 14 wks pregnant now and my dh and I were trying then just waiting to conceive for 2 years!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->