9 days late, negitive pregnancy test?

sillytwigg

Reaction score
so my boyfriend and i are really confused.
i was supposed to get my period on the first. it is now the ninth and nothing.

i am however:
having cramps
my breasts are tender
i gained a bunch of weight but only in my lower belly
ive been getting alot of headaches
ive been anemic
everything has been making me nauseous but no vomiting

i havent been under any stress, i havent been sick, i havent changed my diet or been exercising much either.

i took 2 hpts today and one was a faint plus... but not really, and the other was negative. what gives?

Even a faint positive is a positive... did you test again?

With FRER I have experienced some false positives over the years. I would use them when I KNEW I wasn't pregnant and I would receive like...half of a second line or a pink fade.

I dont know what brand you are using but it might be worthwhile to experiment with a couple different kinds! FX for you!

Even a faint positive is a positive... did you test again?

not yet, havent made it out to the store today(we only have one car and the bf needs it to go to and from work)

With FRER I have experienced some false positives over the years. I would use them when I KNEW I wasn't pregnant and I would receive like...half of a second line or a pink fade.

I dont know what brand you are using but it might be worthwhile to experiment with a couple different kinds! FX for you!

i dont know what frer is but i used 2 clear blue plus pregnancy test and they are supposed to be the most accurate right?

i dont know what frer is but i used 2 clear blue plus pregnancy test and they are supposed to be the most accurate right?

frer = first response early result.

I dont know if clear blue is the most accurate. The ability of a test to determine whether or not you are preg is based on how much hcg is can pick up (the lower the number, the better). I believe the lowest I've seen is 20miu/mL hcg. That being said, there are other factors I think contribute to whether or not a test is "accurate" and that is whether or not the colors show distinctly and do not bleed/blur. Overall I think I read that people prefer the pink dye for that reason.

Awww all those symptoms sound so hopeful to me, even if the tests don't pick it up, it happens sometimes. I would totally get a blood test if I was you, to be completly sure :) Baby dust

so today was his day off of work, we decided- well no HE decided we needed us time so his mom came to pick up jack for the day.
our "us" time you ask? we went to walmart and bought one of just about every hpt in stock and i spent all day peeing on sticks. weeee! urgh. we ended up having 14 total tests(we bought 8 i think but they some had 1 in the pack some had2) 2 of them were negittive, 5 were very iffy and we couldnt decide if they were positive or not, i some how managed to skrew up 4 (still not sure how) but nothing happened AT ALL with them. and three were still iffy but we decided they were positive.

then after i couldnt pee any more .... i dont think ill ever pee again actually, we went out to diner, i gave him hell the entire way to the resturant because im still in disbelife he really did that and made me take all them. at dinner we decided (well no he decided once again) that until we have a definit answer, hes making me cut down dramaticly on smoking cigarettes. yes i know i should already have been quit if theres any chance but any smoker will tell you its easier said then done. we agreed that ill be "allowed" 3 a day, i get my morning cigarette with him, he'll leave me one for the day and i can have one after he gets home from work. and if i am pregnant, its going to go down to one a day (but as a promise i made my self a long time ago, i hopefully wont even have that)

this is so stressful. im now 15 days late and STILL NO NEWS definate news! urghhh i just want to knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

im not pregnant :( i woke up this morning to "i have ok news and i have bad news." i was confused and tired and he was like "the bad news is you need to wash the sheets. the ok news is your not knocked up"
i looked down and apparently i got my period sometime in the middle of the night. :/
better luck next month i suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"