9 days late used protection need advice!!!

chante28

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I am new to this forum and in need of some help. I am 9 days late and my husband and I use protection due to the fact that we had a very scary experience during delivery with my daughter. I am not on bc so we use condoms while I am aware pregnancy is still known to happen despite the use of condoms I am still not sure if that is what is going on. I took a test Friday evening that was neg Saturday evening I began having cramping followed by light brown spotting that is continuing off and on today with cramping and headheadache. I have been pregnant twice before so you would think I would have the symptoms memorized but my daughter is now 5 and my son 8 so it has been a while and I cant for life of me remember when to get an accurate result from a home pregnancy test I was assuming it would have showed Friday if it was a positive result....does any one have any suggestions as to what could be going on here or when a home test is reliable? Thanks so much

they say the best time to test is a week after a missed period and to be taken with your first morning pee but i know for some people it takes well after that for it to show up, and some home pregnancy tests just dont work for some people. i say you should get a blood pregnancy test those are really accurate. the spotting could have been implantation bleeding too. goodluck:flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->