9 days late..

M

mummy2be123

Hi all i was looking if anyone can advice me please.

I had my son in december so hes 8 months old now my periods have been so/so since and last month i was a week late so not always on time lol!

My last period was 6th July me and my sons dad havent been trying to concieve but we've not used contreception either I did 2 clearblue tests last week and both come out negative I have still not come on my periods and I was wondering whether to buy a test and try again or just wait and see.

Thanks! x

I'm kind of in the same situation. 6 days late now and no AF. Wait another few days and then do another test...!

Good luck... let us know how you get on!

Thanks! Good luck too ive ordered 30 cheap tests last night hoping they will come soon! x

are you breast feeding your son? if so this could be why. also if it is only 9 months since you gave birth then your periods could still be slightl irregular

No my son is on formula ive never been this late ive done a test again still negative. I'll leave it 2 weeks or so and if not ill go the doctors

well after I had my first I went a YEAR without a period, I have no idea what happened, so I guess it is normal to have some weird cycles for awhile after having a baby... I was 2 weeks late last month, which was weird but my period finally came. Maybe your just not pulling out the BFP yet, or you could just be late again this month...

GL!!!

your breast probably still producing milk even if you are not breastfeeding. can you squeeze any milk?

Thanks Heather!! And no i can squeeze any milk lol! just wish my periods would hurry up then =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->