9 days past IUI and feeling prego symptoms.

Jewel21

Proud Mother of 2!
Reaction score
It's been 9 days past my first IUI/Injectables/Ovidrel cycle and so far I'm experiencing all these pregnancy symptoms. Here are what I'm experiencing:

Sore breasts like crazy
White spots/pimples around my nipples
Constipation
Sneezing, nasal congestion, coughing on and off
Crampy feeling/discomfort after orgasm
Bloated stomach
Sore muscles in my arms

I've been feeling all these symptoms the whole time! Could it just be the side effects from the Ovidrel??? Or the real thing??? Will be going to my RE this Tuesday (Dec. 14) for a bloodtest to confirm if I am pregnant or not. Oh please Lord, bless me with a little miracle this Christmas! :dust:

That all sounds really promising! I hope you get your BFP on Tuesday!

It's been 9 days past my first IUI/Injectables/Ovidrel cycle and so far I'm experiencing all these pregnancy symptoms. Here are what I'm experiencing:

Sore breasts like crazy
White spots/pimples around my nipples
Constipation
Sneezing, nasal congestion, coughing on and off
Crampy feeling/discomfort after orgasm
Bloated stomach
Sore muscles in my arms

I've been feeling all these symptoms the whole time! Could it just be the side effects from the Ovidrel??? Or the real thing??? Will be going to my RE this Tuesday (Dec. 14) for a bloodtest to confirm if I am pregnant or not. Oh please Lord, bless me with a little miracle this Christmas! :dust:

I am also 9dpiui and also going for the big test on the 14th - however I seem to have no symptoms at all? Nothing, except a little bit bloated. Normally my bb's are super sore by this point, but nothing at all! I'm on progesterone suppositories though, so who knows? Are you going to do a hpt before Tuesday?!?! BAbydust to us!!!!

Those symptoms sound very promising!!!!! I hope this is it!

I am also 9dpiui and also going for the big test on the 14th - however I seem to have no symptoms at all? Nothing, except a little bit bloated. Normally my bb's are super sore by this point, but nothing at all! I'm on progesterone suppositories though, so who knows? Are you going to do a hpt before Tuesday?!?! BAbydust to us!!!!

WOW, really?!?! Lets keep in touch and let each other know the outcome on Tuesday!!! I was told my progesterone was fine, so no suppositories for me. I'm not gonna do a hpt before then, I want to wait and hear the outcome when they call me that day and then I will take a hpt. I just dont wanna get my hopes up if it doesnt happen. If it does, I will be on :cloud9: Best of luck to us both!!! :dust:

i'm 7dpiui and started feeling twitches in my side from 2dpiui. it's gotten worse so i'm going for an u/s to check for cysts. other than that i don't have any symptoms.

Felt extreme nausea this morning at 10 dpiui, but did not throw up. I seem to be feeling more and more stuff as the days go by. Will be finding out on Tuesday my result from my RE.

Felt extreme nausea this morning at 10 dpiui, but did not throw up. I seem to be feeling more and more stuff as the days go by. Will be finding out on Tuesday my result from my RE.

How you feeling today Jewel? I have been crampy today and last night - feel like AF is going to rear her ugly head! Fingers crossed though - might break down and do a hpt tomorrow. If it's neg, will just wait til Tuesday when I see my RE. xxx

I feel a little better today, but I dont know. Sometimes I feel it'll never happen for me, been trying for 1 1/2 years naturally and disapointment every month. Knowing my luck, all the symptoms I've been feeling is probably the side effects from the Ovidrel trigger shot. If you do some research online, ovidrel mimics pregnancy symptoms. I just feel like crying, I hate feeling this way, waiting to find out the outcome. I would hate to have to go back to my RE and undergo another cycle of treatment the week of Christmas! :cry:

good luck jewel and carne. hope your symptoms are signs of great things to come.

afm, my ultrasound didn't reveal anything. tech thought it could be corpus luteum or constipation. i've been treating #2 - pun intended :) - but still having a little cramping on both sides now. i don't feel it is pregnancy though - not that i've experienced the real deal but in my head it would feel more significant.

i am 9 dpiui and will be testing in the morning (all other tests have been bfn)

I feel a little better today, but I dont know. Sometimes I feel it'll never happen for me, been trying for 1 1/2 years naturally and disapointment every month. Knowing my luck, all the symptoms I've been feeling is probably the side effects from the Ovidrel trigger shot. If you do some research online, ovidrel mimics pregnancy symptoms. I just feel like crying, I hate feeling this way, waiting to find out the outcome. I would hate to have to go back to my RE and undergo another cycle of treatment the week of Christmas! :cry:

I pray that you get your BFP!! I don't think ovidrel symptoms last 10 days. I'm glad you're waiting for the official test.

Just an update, I am now 13 days past iui and tomorrow I go to my RE and find out if I'm pregnant or not. However lastnight, I started to experience some brown/pink spotting, very little though, could it be implantation at 12 dpiui? I felt like I was gonna get my period, felt stomach rumbling like I usually get right before my period. Then i wake up this morning and nothing. As the day continued I had very light spotting again, on and off. I'm not due for my period until this Thursday! So thats why I'm kinda confused here, am I experiencing implantation bleeding or the start of my period coming soon? I hardly ever spot right before my period starts though. This is driving me crazy! :wacko: Hoping for a miracle tomorrow!!! [-o<

Hi everyone. I am new to this site but am so happy I found it! DH and I have been TTC for 3+ yrs and we finally had our first IUI this month. I took clomid for 5 days and also had the trigger shot. I too have been feeling "different" since the IUIs (I actually had 2, one 12 hrs after trigger, and one 36 hours after trigger). I have my blood test on Wednesday morning and I told myself not to test at home, but this morning, at 10dpo, I took an hpt and it was negative. I can't believe I took the test early because now I can't help but feel less hopeful than I was before. Anyone out there testing negative at 10dpo, and then a BFP later?

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!! UPDATE: I JUST TOOK A HPT TODAY AT 5:44 A.M., AND I JUST GOT MY :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!! I'M SUPPOSED TO GO TO MY RE THIS MORNING AT 8:30 A.M. FOR MY BLOOD TEST TO FIND OUT IF I'M PREGNANT OR NOT BUT I COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL THEN, THE WAIT WAS KILLING ME SO I JUST GAVE IN AND TOOK A HPT AND BAM!!! TWO BRIGHT RED LINES!!! CAME UP INSTANTLY, I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES, I THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING! THE LORD IS SOOOO GOOD, GOD BLESS, HE FINALLY BLESSED ME WITH MY CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

P.S. Will update you all later on today once I get these results confirmed by my RE! :cloud9:

OMG Congrats Jewel21. I have been stalking your thread and now I see the good news.

We are supposed to start our first IUI cycle next month, so you have just given me hope that it can work the first time.

Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congrats Jewels!!!!!!! Wishing u a happy & healthy 9 months!!!!!

What were ur HCG levels? Are u scheduled for an ultrasound?

I was blessed with a BFP on Friday!!!! Had blood work but was going to take till Monday to see results and couldn't wait so did a HPT and for the first time I saw a BFP!!!!! The nurse from my FS called and told me I was prego and I told her "I KNOW" she said "you cheated" :) couldn't wait!!!!! My HCG was 285 & proges was 24 she said I didn't have to take any progesterone but I had another HCG test to make sure it's going up!!!!!!!

How exciting, we can be prego buddies!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->