9 days past IUI and feeling prego symptoms.

Thanks ladies, I appreciate it!

UPDATE: JUST RECEIVED THE PHONE CALL FROM MY NURSE AND IT IS CONFIRMED, I AM DEFINITELY PREGNANT!!!!! AND MY LEVELS ARE ALL GREAT (HCG: 256 & PROGESTERONE: 40)! I AM SOOO HAPPY BEYOND WORDS, I GOT MY CHRISTMAS WISH AND I THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR THIS MIRACLE! :baby:

jappygirl76:
YES, there is hope on your first IUI! I never thought it would happen on the first try! My body responded so well to the injectable medication I took which was Gonal-F. I hope thats what your taking as well, that stuff is a miracle drug! Verrryyy expensive though. I never took Clomid, the doctor said to skip it because it wouldn't do anything for me, I needed something much stronger (because of my condition, had High FSH of 12.7 last month), and this month it was 8.3 which was great! Last month I was devastated, didn't think I'd ever get pregnant, and now God has blessed me with a Miracle! :happydance:

PR&TR13:
I had my IUI on November 30!!! And I remember seeing your signature at one point and wondering what your outcome was! Congratulations! Also, I see you had 2 follicles and one of them was a 15 1/2, I had a 17mm, 15 1/2mm and 14mm, almost similar to you! It's funny you mentioned the nurse said "you cheated", when I went to my RE's office, all the nurses said to me the same thing! I was like "what the heck you talking about?!" LOL. Anyway, I have to go back there on this Friday for another HCG test to make sure the numbers go up as well. We can DEFINITELY be prego buddies for sure!!!! I might even start a pregnancy journal here, but not now, I'm just tooo excited! :happydance: Best wishes to the both of us! :hugs2:

Jewel - Even your first HCG was almost the same!!!!!! How exciting!!! It definitley is a blessing from the One Above!!!!! I too was excited how fast it happend but completly believe it was all the prayers!!!!

I'm waiting for the nurse to call me and tell me when I go for the first Ultrasound. Hopefully when I get back. I'm away on business but called so that they could give me what the # for my second HCG test was and am a little worried that it went from 285 to 1094 in 3 1/2 days. I'm hoping that it's good.

I see your tickers say 2 weeks. Would it not be 4 weeks? I ask cause I'm a little confused with all of this cause I read that you count the week after your last period. Which is confusing cause I know I wasn't pregnant then. So I showed up on my HCG test as 4-5 weeks pregnant.

Congrats again. Enjoy the 1st trimester. Thankfully I havne't had much symptoms other than lots of belching and bloated. But excited that no morning sickness yet :)

PR&TR13: I have to go for my second HCG test on Monday, Dec. 20 and go for my first ultrasound on Monday, Dec. 27. As far as with the tickers, I'm confused! I put 2 weeks, 1 day because that is the length from when I conceived/IUI on Nov. 30. Now I'm hearing we gotta count the 2 weeks prior which we weren't technically pregnant, for example the First day of my last period which was Nov. 18. So I guess tomorrow I'll be 4 weeks exactly. Am I correct???

Enjoy your 1st trimester as well! As far as symptoms, so far I have really tender breasts, I'm kinda gassy and really bloated, I look like I'm 3 months pregnant literally! I'm popping out! But I'm not complaining. No morning sickness at all, thank god. :winkwink:

congrats jewel :flower: that is really pretty awesome. it is always such an experience to "be there" with you guys for the process and the positive outcome

all the best for the next 9 months

Hey Jewel I got a call from the nurse about the second HCG and she says everything looks really good and I have a 3rd HCG test on Monday. They r so packed next week that I wasn't able to schedule the sonogram before Christmas but that's ok I have it scheduled for Dec 28 & am hoping that this way I can at least see a little more :)

about about the whole conception thing I was reading a magazine that says they usually count from your first day of last mentral because on a lot of people you really don't know when they concieve but of course for us that isn't so true but hey I'll take it :)

I'm hoping we get lucky on the whole symptom thing. I'm feeling the same as you but don't think I'm popping just yet. Do feel the pants feel tighter but still work :)

keep me posted :) take care of yourself :)

Congrats to both of you! It gives me hope for next month when I try IUI for the first time!! Great news for the holidays..best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->