9 days Spotting, 3 days late.i need advise

HerbEssence

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I have been together 10 years nov 14 , 2013 we have tried several times to have a baby. We don't use protection. I attached a picture from my iperiod app that shows the end of my last period then the two times we had sex which are the hearts the green is my ovulation and the blue crosses are spotting. We had sex after my last period and right before my ovulation I spotted one day in between my cycle but now it's been 9 days of spotting and pinching instead of cramps I'm now three days late on my period, still spotting The first day late I took a HPT in the morning and it was negative only to figure out later it expired January 2013 errrr! My breasts aren't sore but my nips are sensitive. I guess what I'm asking is if anyone can give me insight on implant bleeding or any thing related to my situation or picture.... Until I can purchase a HPT after all it's Sunday and I live in Northern California so there's no 24 hr pharmacy. I'm worried either way. I have been stressed out but not recently as I've rediscovered books :) thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 2
My husband and I have been TTC for a while now and this past month I had the same thing. I was 9 days late and had brown spotting and pinches, not regular cramps. I had asked some of my recently pregnant friends and they said that they had the same spotting and that it's normal. On day 38 (of a regular 27 day cycle) I took a test and it was negative, then of course I got my period. So unfortunately my experience wasn't a positive outcome :( but as far as what you are going thru, if you are pregnant it's fairly normal stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->