• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

9 DPO and feeling very tender & crampy

johnoblueshoe

Expecting number 5
Reaction score
I am currently 9DPO and and feeling very tender and crampy down below... are these signs of the :witch: are could they be a sign of :bfp:

i feel like AF is going to start any mo...

Hiya, im also 9 dpo today due af fri i also feel the same as usual im often getting waves of nausea but nothing majoe and also feel like af going to appear:nope:

I am 8dpo, and feeling the same way! A little crampy, a little nauseous, and a little bit bigger bbs! Isn't it frustrating that all of these symptoms are also symptoms of the :witch: !

Hope everyone gets there BFP's this cycle!

Im feeling like this to and AF due friday, if its not here friday morning im doing as test! lol

xxx

Thanks ladies...

when are you all going to start testing i may start tomorrow and see if theres vany progression uptill friday...

good luck and lots off :dust: to u

im trying to wait until friday to test, this is my first month trying so im going to try and be good!! and wait for AF =(

If AF doesnt show friday im going to asda straight after work! lol

When are you ladies going to test??

Good luck to you all

xxxxx

i'm also 9 dpo.

I felt cramps and a tugging sensation at about 5-6dpo. last couple of days i've felt sick on and off and have a niggling headache, my stomach also feels heavy...i'm planning to test on the 25th, but i've had no other symptoms so not holding my breath...just would have been really nice for us to conceive this month as i ovulated on the day of my wedding.

Congrats on your wedding =) that would be lovely if your got a BFP and you ovulated on your wedding.

Good Luck!! im trying to wait for as long as i can, other wise i will be really disapointed if i get a BFN lol

xxx

I'm trying so hard to wait to test, but know I will probably start when I'm 10dpo-Wednesday. My hubby will be coming home from a business trip that day, so "in my dreams" I think about surprising him with a BFP!

i am 8 dpo today and cramps started this evening when I got home from work....I have a problem with the sore boob thing as I never had them so I don't know what it should feel like....but the cramps are definately there....i hope this isn't a sign that af is on the way :(

Im 8 DPO and started having AF cramps last night they were bad enough that I didn't want to get up and walk around as it was making them worse. I get some mild cramping durning the TWW but these were like I was on the first day of my period. And Im not due till Friday or Saturday. They are still here today and I keep feeling like im starting right now and keep running to the bathroom. I hate the TWW! LOL This is our 13th cycle of TTC. :dust: TO ALL!!!

I am definitely still feeling little cramps here and there, unfortunately my cycles are so long I don't remember what it was like during my last TWW to compare. :shrug:

It is getting close to testing time!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

im going to test again tomorrow, i got a BFN today =( i think im 11dpo, i keep getin confused!! lol

AF due on friday but i have a feeling im out this month =(

:dust:

xxxxxxx

Hi there, Im new here and currently on my second month of ttc. Im 8dpo and got really sore nipples and heavy bbs (sorry if tmi), Ive also got cramping like the beginning of my period, but not due on until Monday - is this a good thing or not? This goes together with having bad pmt already and my stomach feels quite bloaty and heavy. Dont want to get excited as I just think its early af signs but dont think I feel like this - or do I? Not something I normally think about :o)

my cramps have continued through to today - the feel like they are starting to subside now actually....my bbs feel full and hard but I wouldn't say "sore"...hopefully these are good signs for me :)

good luck ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->