9 dpo, cm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4boys1girl

Reaction score
Hi, I am Kat, and I was wondering if anyone has input on CM during the 2WW. Whats normal? What happens if Pregnant? I usually check mine frequently during this time period and find that it is dryer, and harder to retreave the CM with "going in" with a finger (sorry if TMI). Is this normal? I have read that if Pregnant the CM increases. If so, does anyone know when this starts to happen? I am on day 9 DPO, and loosing all hope because I am still feeling "dry". Help? Would appreciate any input. thanks all. Kat

I looked at my old pregnancy chart from 2009 and I was dry until 7dpo and then it got creamy. I got an early BFP though (10dpo) and so may have implanted earlier than normal.

Thanks for replying. I will wait and see. Lol, I guess thats what most of us have been doing. If you dont mind my asking...what hpt do u rely on most?

I use cheapies from EarlyPregnancyTests.com and I usually confirm with a no-name brand test from the pharmacy.

i have been using those internet cheapies too, but all BFN's...even today :( I just thought since they claim to be so sensitive it would show up sonner as BFP. Waiting it out, but not too hopeful as there are no symptoms. How have you felt? How many DPO are you?

I have been wondering the same about CM during the TWW. I am new to this and only off BCP since Feb, so I have no clue how things work... LOL! I am 9DPO today and am having creamy CM. Yesterday at one point it was like clear jelly with some specks of white.... Any info people could provide would be great!
Good luck to everyone!

I have been wondering the same about CM during the TWW. I am new to this and only off BCP since Feb, so I have no clue how things work... LOL! I am 9DPO today and am having creamy CM. Yesterday at one point it was like clear jelly with some specks of white.... Any info people could provide would be great!
Good luck to everyone!

Not sure I can help, other than what I have read from other peopple. I have learned most people say increased CM that can be creamy when pregnant. I just haven't figured out when this is supposed to start. I am normally dry up until AF, and I don't remember with my other pregnancies if there was an abundance of CM or what type. My question to you is...Is the CM leaking out onto the panty on its own, or do you have to manually retreave it to examine it?

Good luck to everyone!

Hi ladies! Thought I'd chime in on this too. I thought last month I might be PG cause I had loads of yellowish CM and ended up a BFN, but this month my cervix is so soft and high and I have had just a little whitish CM. Yesterday I had that white speck thing going on too. I'm 9DPO, so I hope this is good signs for us. Wish you lots of luck!!! :flower:

Jasmine, I am 10 DPO, and mine feels high and softer then normal too. Also it feels closed (more so than normal) That a ray of hope for me. i check it ALL the time. Best wishes ;) Kat

I was wondering the same thing. I'm 12dpo and my CM is white sorta like lotion.

Jasmine, I am 10 DPO, and mine feels high and softer then normal too. Also it feels closed (more so than normal) That a ray of hope for me. i check it ALL the time. Best wishes ;) Kat

I know what you mean. Everything was different last month so I hope this month is the month. I know if its not I'm gonna get me a lab going next month with the preseed, OPKs, Maca root, evening primrose oil til O, and whatever else I can try.....LOL! :wacko:

When are you going to test? All I have are the DOllar Store cheapies and they are 50 MIU so I know they won't pick up anything til I'm at least 12 DPO and maybe not then. So I'm going to try to wait til Saturday. Best WIshes to you as well! :flower:

11 dpo here, pretty dry but when I check CP it's high and not firm or soft, but closed and CM is white and creamy what little there is.

6 or 7 dpo. Cervix is mid, way smaller then usual, and very closed. And alot of CM, Ive got wear a pantie liner! But Idk what any of it means. I know its suppose to go high during pregnancy, but when it goes high depends on the woman, Ive read up to 8 weeks. Hope I helped, doubt it though seeing as Im confussed myself LOL! Baby dust and FX for everyone!:)

Jasmine...I tested on days 5,8,9,10 (today) DPO (lol). ALL BFN's :( oh well, there is always tomorrow, right? Otherwise, next month (grrr). I am tired of this month after month waiting. It's all so stressful!!

Jasmine...I tested on days 5,8,9,10 (today) DPO (lol). ALL BFN's :( oh well, there is always tomorrow, right? Otherwise, next month (grrr). I am tired of this month after month waiting. It's all so stressful!!

Yes, it is getting that way for me. I've only been TTC since last Dec. I had a tubal reversal and got a BFP the first month of trying, then spent the next 3 months trying to figure out what went wrong and for my Betas to get to zero. So I've had a totla of 3 months of really trying. I know that hasn't been too long, but I'm 35 and time is ticking away, ya know?

Locking this thread to save any confusion as the original poster hasn't been online here in years :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"