9 dpo IB after DTD?

bexleyviolet

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm on 10 dpo right now, but yesterday DH and I were DTD and afterwards, we were cleaning up and noticed a good amount of pink mucus. There was no blood before or after sex (that I noticed). My question is, has anyone else had implantation bleeding show up because of the excess fluid clean up after sex, or is it more likely that he may have cut me during - even though I've never had bleeding from this in the past?

I'm trying to wait until Saturday to test. I don't want to have to go to work the day I find out!! It's our 2nd month TTC and we DTD at a great time for conception... just wanted to see if anyone had a similar only after sex implantation bleed :)

It could possibly be IB since you're around that time for it. Another thought is if you have already had implantation and are pregnant, your cervix could be a bit more sensitive since it fills with blood, which would have caused some spotting, especially if the :sex: was particularly rough. Either way I would take it as a good sign. Fx for you!

Wasn't pregnant that month, but just got my BFP (with an implantation bleed!!) this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->