9 DPO - to test or not to test

Babydaydream

Reaction score
I will be at 9dpo tomorrow. This is our 2nd cycle TTC baby #1. Should I test at 9dpo? Honestly, or is that just setting myself up for heartache. It will likely be BFN right??

If you're sure you might get upset at a bfn, I would wait. Most likely it would be a negative. If you want to wait, best time is 12-14 DPO.

If you're sure you might get upset at a bfn, I would wait. Most likely it would be a negative. If you want to wait, best time is 12-14 DPO.

Yeah I'm not really sure how I'd feel if i saw a negative. I haven't tested yet as the first time I just waited and AF was 4 days late. Then came. Like how rude. :witch:

Thanks for the reply! <3

Yeah I'm not really sure how I'd feel if i saw a negative. I haven't tested yet as the first time I just waited and AF was 4 days late. Then came. Like how rude. :witch:

Thanks for the reply! <3
The :witch: really is rude :(.

A lot of women do get a positive test at 10dpo but it's a very faint line sometimes even a questionable one. It's totally up to you though!

It depends on if you mind squinting at lines or not. At 9dpo any second line will most likely be v faint and hard to see. If you want an easy to see like then like Kiwi said 12-14dpo would prob be best. Good luck!

It depends on if you mind squinting at lines or not. At 9dpo any second line will most likely be v faint and hard to see. If you want an easy to see like then like Kiwi said 12-14dpo would prob be best. Good luck!

Thank you!! I am battling with myself every day whether or not to do it. Im only at 9dpo like oh.em.gee. ](*,)

I’ve always tested early as my luteal phase is 10 days so 9dpo would either be a BFP or BFN for me! I’m at 6dpo and feel AF is approaching. Good luck!!!!!!!

My last two bfps have been pretty clear at 10dpo so it isn’t impossible to see something at 9dpo. But my luteal phase is only 11 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->