9 months since miscarriage

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by AWK10, Nov 16, 2011.

1. AWK10

AWK10 Active Member

and still no BFP... so disheartened... We had a chemical in aug 2010 before our miscarriage at end Jan 11...feels like it will never happen for us...

2. confusedprego

confusedprego 2 DS and 2 Angels

So sorry for your loss! Don't give up hope! Have you talked to your doc about doing tests?

3. cloud9

cloud9 Guest

sorry for your loss hun, stay positive and take of yourself is the best advice i can give. your body will know when you are ready again. ttc is a long journey for some of us but the end result will be worth it. i have been trying/waiting for a long long time now and i just dont want to give up yet. keep going and take all the help you can get from doctors etc, i have been tested so many times and there is absolutely nothing wrong, just not the right time i keep being told...there's nothing worse when you know you are 110% ready! hang in there it's happened before so it will happen again!

4. Ducktales

Ducktales Well-Known Member

hey hun, me too and it is so disheartening
    :dust:
    good luck and we will get there
    xxxxxxxxxxx

5. tryingto

tryingto Well-Known Member

it's 7 months since my missed mc and i have got myself an SUPER EXTREMELY PAINFUL anal fissure after that. Now almost healed and time to try again. i really wish i can be preggy this month... I have irregular periods, and apparently i have ovulated a week+ later than what i have charted... :(

Baby dust to all, let's hold on to each other!