9 months since miscarriage

AWK10

Reaction score
and still no BFP... so disheartened... We had a chemical in aug 2010 before our miscarriage at end Jan 11...feels like it will never happen for us...

So sorry for your loss! Don't give up hope! Have you talked to your doc about doing tests?

sorry for your loss hun, stay positive and take of yourself is the best advice i can give. your body will know when you are ready again. ttc is a long journey for some of us but the end result will be worth it. i have been trying/waiting for a long long time now and i just dont want to give up yet. keep going and take all the help you can get from doctors etc, i have been tested so many times and there is absolutely nothing wrong, just not the right time i keep being told...there's nothing worse when you know you are 110% ready! hang in there it's happened before so it will happen again!

and still no BFP... so disheartened... We had a chemical in aug 2010 before our miscarriage at end Jan 11...feels like it will never happen for us...

hey hun, me too and it is so disheartening
:dust:
good luck and we will get there
xxxxxxxxxxx

it's 7 months since my missed mc and i have got myself an SUPER EXTREMELY PAINFUL anal fissure after that. Now almost healed and time to try again. i really wish i can be preggy this month... I have irregular periods, and apparently i have ovulated a week+ later than what i have charted... :(

Baby dust to all, let's hold on to each other!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->