9 weeks and symptoms are basically gone

coffee cake

Reaction score
Is this normal? I feel very tired, but my nausea has died down a lot as has my extreme food aversions...

Mine disappeared at 9 weeks and everything was fine

yep, mine vanished at 9, I nearly had a fit. they came back at 11 full force though. and he's fine :)

My sickness which wasn't too terrible to begin with stopped at 8 weeks.. Freaked me out1 But I think its common. Im just blaming the placenta for taking over

Thanks for the responses. <3 ultrasound next week Friday can't come soon enough...

Wow cant wait for this to happen to me so i can eat a normal meal and go to bad after 7pm... as far as i am aware its normal for things to calm down once the placenta takes over.

All my morning sickness completely disappeared at 9 weeks (like a light switch) with my youngest son. I remember asking the OB if this was something to be concerned about and she said it is completely normal for symptoms to start to decrease around 9 weeks and there's nothing to be worried about. My morning sickness with my other 2 boys lasted till about 12-15 weeks. Be thankful for the good days at this point :)

I'm 9w2d and I feel tons better! My nausea
Has almost disappeared, and although
I get tired easily, I feel a lot better now!!

I'm at 9 weeks to and nausea is improving to the point where i am almost normal in the mornings...! Still feel bad most afternoons and in bed most nights by 8pm. Hope it continues this way as i am going on final 2 week placement after half term...
Remembering from ds it was the same and by 10/11 weeks was feeling much better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->