9 weeks...Can I be feeling baby flutters already?!!

Momma Leena

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

So for a couple of days now I've felt funny little flutters & tiny taps just above my pelvic bone. I'm only 9 weeks! Yes, unfortunately I do know what gas feels like, lol! This is very different. Have any of you ladies experienced this so early?!! If it's not baby that I'm feeling, what else could it be? Btw, this is my second baby. First was born 16.5 years ago. :)

I honestly don't think so, just from experience. I think the earliest I ever felt movement was around 15-16 weeks. I could be wrong though.

I felt my first LO at 9 weeks and i had flutters at 9 weeks with this pregnancy. It is very different from gas.

My ticker is of, honestly in feeling like i feel movement already its always in the same place

I wouldn't have thought so considering baby is only like olive size and is protected by the sac and uterus it would be quite hard to feel all through your abdominal walls but who knows :) if it is baby, congrats! x

I felt bubbles on christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day. Definite early movement. I remember it with DD (felt at 15 wks then). Its not kicks but definitely baby wriggling around. Its still very faint. That was just as i was about to turn 11 wks x

I felt my second at 9 weeks. I felt my first at 11 weeks. I thought I was nuts the first time, but the second time it felt exactly the same, and then I thought I was REALLY nuts. This time, I felt baby at around 12 weeks and infrequently since because this baby is just much different from my other two.

I think it is nearly impossible. The baby is less than an inch long and weighs less than an ounce. It is in a sac, in your uterus, inside your abdomen. I know lots of women say they have felt it but from a medical standpoint, it isn't logical.

My theory is that when we are pregnant we become hyper aware of all the normal sensations our bodies cause, specifically digestion. The process of digestion causes lots of bubbling and fluttery type feelings that do, indeed, feel like what a baby's movements feel like at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->