9 weeks plus 2 days...symptoms gone?

angelbump

Reaction score
As it says im 9 & a bit weeks and my symptoms have all pretty much disappeared! I know they can come and go but they literally started dwindling off about 3 days ago and now I have no sore boobs, no nausea, no cramping although I am getting the odd headache in the evening. Im feeling less bloated too but still have constipation :( Just typically worrying over here as I havent even seen a midwife yet it doesnt seem real still xx

Im the same, 9 weeks today and hardly any symptoms - although I didnt have many to start with. Mild nausea and slight breast tenderness on and off.
I had a private scan last Saturday and everything was good. Saw and heard a heartbeat.
I am worried though as I had a small amount of blood on sunday x

Im 9 weeks plus some days too and since yesterday I feel my ms is not as bad as it has been. Ive been able to eat proper food since ages ao ive been worried aswell! Have ny scan on monday so hoping all is well. Hopefully we are just worrying over nothing as I have heard symptoms come and go x

I remember when I was pregnant with my son my symptoms went at about 10 weeks, but came back with a vengeance at 12 weeks lol xxxx

Symptoms come and go. When I was about 9 ish weeks my ms dissapeared it worried me so much I ended up going for a reassurance scan... Of course all was fine and then the sickness came back a week later :( x

Thankyou so much this is reassuring! I know they come and go but we all just worry dont we ita fear of the unknown I wish I could see whays going on in there xx

My sickness left one day after my scan at 7 weeks 5 days, I was petrified, especially because I had some cramping and a small bleed but everything is fine, had another ultrasound 2 days ago and baby is growing with a good heartbeat!! Don't think your symptoms are what controls how your pregnancy is progressing, I know it's hard but old symptoms will disappear and new ones will come along in time..and even if they don't it doesn't always mean a problem..my sickness went but now I have headaches/heartburn and other strange things I'm noticing are different from when I wasn't pregnant. x

I'm the same Hun. My boobs are no Longer sore. I don't feel so bloated and I had lots of energy this morning. Unfortunately the area I live in has a bad rep for the antinatal unit, as I did try and call this morning just to check they have received my doctors referral as I am 8+3 and the very rude lady said they are not booking yet for August baby's. This is my first baby so I was just going to discuss my concerns with them as I did have spotting during week 5 but with her attitude about booking an appointment or scan, I didn't feel comfy discussing my concerns with her, So I will just wait for a scan date and hope my baby's ok.

My sickness left one day after my scan at 7 weeks 5 days, I was petrified, especially because I had some cramping and a small bleed but everything is fine, had another ultrasound 2 days ago and baby is growing with a good heartbeat!! Don't think your symptoms are what controls how your pregnancy is progressing, I know it's hard but old symptoms will disappear and new ones will come along in time..and even if they don't it doesn't always mean a problem..my sickness went but now I have headaches/heartburn and other strange things I'm noticing are different from when I wasn't pregnant. x

You must have jynxed me missus because, literally all day iv had a banging headache and such a sore back! Xx

Oh how I wish my symptoms would disappear . I'm still sick daily an heaving every minute. Still on anti sickness tablets from the docs am scared to stop them.

mine also disapeared around the 9 week mark but im 10 weeks today and the nausea is BACK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->