9 weeks pregnant

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
Wow.. I know this isnt that far along compared to some of the girls on here 10 11 12 13 14 weeks gone (*damn you im so jealous*) lol but I just wanted to say how fast this whole thing has gone already, I remember being about 3/4 weeks pregnant and being so eager to get this far along and boom its just happened :) so I guess the baby is a foetus now.. what kind of developing happens now? xx

im 9 weeks and 1 day and i know its still early but it feels awesome to say it outloud as i really didnt think id get here xxxx happy 9 weeks xxxxx

I'm 9 weeks 5 days and can relate to how quick it has gone this time round! For me think its the combination of Christmas and having a toddler keeping me constantly busy! Won't be long and we will be in 2nd tri!

Having the same feeling, I can't believe how fast this has gone. I think Christmas had a lot to do with it, so much to do and get done, and so much going on. Also, this is probably my last pregnancy so I was wanting it to go slower, so that is probably a factor too.

Had my first midwife appointment today and im 9 weeks 1 day and was thinking the samr thing! This pregnancy is going so fast! Lets just hope the rest of it does too haha happy 9 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->