9 weeks today and my symptoms have basically disappeared... normal?

Shilo

Reaction score
I'm being paranoid today. From like 7 1/2 weeks to 8 1/2 weeks, I was nauseous 24/7. I only felt better if I ate but then it'd come back right away. It was really bad. I'm 9 weeks today and my nausea has disappeared over the last 3 days. My boobs have been sore from the beginning and today I woke up and they don't hurt anymore. For a while, I felt very pregnant too in the sense that I could feel that something was different if I bent over or coughed if that makes sense. I don't feel that any more. The only thing that has changed is that my major fatigue has come back the past few days and I haven't had it since very early in my pregnancy. I'm really worried about my symptoms disappearing. Aside from some fatigue, I feel completely normal. Did this happen with any of you guys? I'm just really worried since I miscarried earlier this year.

I did just see my baby for the 2nd time at 8+2 and it was wiggling away. I'm so worried about a missed miscarriage or something. I'm on progesterone supplements so I wouldn't necessarily start bleeding if that were the case. Just so worried.

Ive asked this same question today.

Apparently it's all normal.

If you miscarry you still have the hormones anyway so symptoms wouldn't just vanish over night hun

I'm sure we are both fine. Especially since you saw a heart beat already :)

Shilo, if you've seen a heartbeat at 8 weeks your risk of miscarriage is pretty low. Not impossible of course and that worry will always be there, but it's really a very small risk right now.

https://www.miscarriageassociation.org.uk/information/ultrasound-scans/
This website says after a heartbeat was detected at 8 weeks your chances of a healthy pregnancy and baby are 98%.

Symptoms come and go...I had a day last week where I felt great, now I'm back to all day sickness. Try not to worry too much.

symptoms come and go all the time for me. mine transition and some days my morning sickness is wonderfully not there or very minimal then the next couple of days its worse. my bloating and burping has been the worst for me so far but my cramping went away weeks ago. symptoms will get replaced with new ones, at least thats in my case.

i too, saw a heartbeat at my first ultrasound at 8wks+6. it was 174 beats per minute and baby measured two days ahead, which was great news. we also saw baby and they seemed to be chilling out like in a lounge! my boyfriend said he saw them moving although i was just watching the heartbeat, it was plain as daylight. it was the most adorable thing.

My symptoms started to subside at week 9! My Doctor said I was one of the lucky ones. I was so relieved. I'm in my second trimester now and it's great!

I had no symptoms with my first and had symptoms this time on and off up until a week ago. Now I have none and it's all very normal. :flower:

It sounds as though you still have symptoms (fatigue) just that they are changing. If you are concerned, contact your epu and have another scan.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->