9 weeks today. To Doppler or not to Doppler??

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,

As I said I'm 9 weeks today. I already have my hi bebe Doppler from previous pregnancies and now I'm wondering if I should have a try. We had a scan last Tuesday and baby looked good but I know how tiny it is and I still have the memory of trying with my last, such ended in a mmc at 12 weeks. It would be so lovely to hear it though and make me feel so much more relaxed if I can hear it before my 12 week scan.

What do you think??

Xxx

I've been trying and finding it most days. There's been a couple of times when its taken a very long time and resulted in me crying with relief when finally finding it.

Its been very hard to find the last few days and last night I couldn't find it at all, but my uterus decided to tip back the day before my 11 week scan. They couldn't even see the baby until they went internally, even though my 9 week scan had been abdominally, so it makes sense that its hard to find at the moment.

I think over all I think its made me more relaxed, but I do need to try and detach myself as much as possible when its hard to find.

Thanks x when did you first start trying? X

err....6+6. I'd read about people finding it from 7+ onwards. Tried all of week 7, then went away for a few days and came back on 8+4 when I finally found it. My original scan when they found the MMC and then sent me home to wait for 9 days to "see if it grows" was at 8+5 so it was good timing on finding the heart beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->